Frequent Contributor

Lori made necklaces for us! Gorgeous!!!

I was so excited when I saw that Lori really listened to our requested and created the most gorgeous necklace ever.....in clear and in colors! Fantastic! I hopes she brings many more necklaces....and I hope she includes some of the more casual styles that the models were wearing in the 12 midnight Fashion Day hour.....I like bling but I also like things that are more subdued, yet artistic and different....LORI, YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE TALENT and I can't believe that You design for plus sizes as well! I feel incredibly lucky!!

Super Contributor

Re: Lori made necklaces for us! Gorgeous!!!

She said she's bringing belts too!

Super Contributor

she may be great at jewelry and belts-

Honored Contributor

I loved both shades of the necklace. I'd have purchased had I not owned so many j. Crew Banana republic and bauble bar statement necklaces! I have over a dozen j. Crew ones alone. I loved the necklaces.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

I have been on waitlist for the multicolor stone collar since October 6. Has anyone else on waitlist received their order? (You can still order either collar J318275 on waitlist)

Frequent Contributor

On 11/17/2014 nzn said:

I have been on waitlist for the multicolor stone collar since October 6. Has anyone else on waitlist received their order? (You can still order either collar J318275 on I'waitlist)

Got an email from QVC today saying my wait list for the necklace was being extended. They hope to ship it in January.
Honored Contributor

On 11/17/2014 nzn said:

I have been on waitlist for the multicolor stone collar since October 6.

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if she's bringing any more jewelry any time soon?? I'd love more necklaces....maybe a bit more casual than the first ones (although I ADORE THEM!)....... Please Lori! Bring more!!

Honored Contributor

I'm not really interested in her fashion jewelry but I would love to see a belt collection from her. I belt almost everything, I love my belts.