Respected Contributor

Just saw Lisa preview the TSV....

It looks so tight......might have to size up from your usual Lori size!
Honored Contributor

Re: Just saw Lisa preview the TSV....

Same ole, same ole and I cannot picture women in their 60's wearing this top. For younger women yes but I still do not like the length of 98% of her tops.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I don't shop for clothes on the Q and I'm only awake this late because I took a much need, very long nap today so the tv is on and I must say that this shirt does not look good on any of the models nor does it look good on Lisa or Lori. It is too tight up top (like a t-shirt) yet the bottom looks like it's but stretched out and let's not even discuss the tail thing in the back, lol

Maybe I didn't get enough sleep but this is one ugly shirt, jmo {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

In my opinion, everything Lisa wears is at least one size too small.

Super Contributor

On 10/5/2014 sparklestar said:

You're right... just a bit too snug. But she has said often, she prefers her clothes to fit closely.

I prefer to wear LOGO a bit bigger - to just skim my body with room for layering.

Super Contributor

OK, I'm turning the channel now, lol. Everything I've seen looks too sloppy and all of the layering makes it look worse. It may be the most comfortable thing on the planet and maybe that is why so many people like it but...Anyway everyone enjoy your new LOGO. Oh and BTW you can buy the same style items at discount stores like Ross, Big Lots and Family Dollar stores for a fraction of the cost.

Esteemed Contributor

Those pants with the bead detail scream cheap, yet they are over 65$.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

On 10/5/2014 Kathleen said:

You're right... just a bit too snug. But she has said often, she prefers her clothes to fit closely.

I prefer to wear LOGO a bit bigger - to just skim my body with room for layering.

Not every piece of clothing should "fit closely" ... some things were meant to be flowy and if you insist on squeezing into something that does not fit you (or fits closely) then it ruins the look. When I was in high-school I thought like Lisa does about her choice of clothing. The tighter the better. My daughter did the same thing and we had arguments over it all the time. But as you get older and mature one would think your choices would change and for most of us it does. My daughter, who is 25 now, actually apologized to me about giving me such a hard time when we went shopping. I had to laugh because I did the same thing to my mother. But, it's her choice.

Frequent Contributor

On 10/5/2014 Kathleen said:

She wears a microphone pack so that makes the top look and fit more snug. If she did not have the microphone pack then it would probably fit her just right. I personally do not like things to cling to my body so I usually size up in most clothes I buy.
Respected Contributor

I just posted the same thing- I think La Lisa needs to size up! Wearing skin tight clothing is not the least bit flattering. She looked silly!