Super Contributor

Thought I would post this very quickly. Ladies I bought this set and it is so fantastic that I have to rave about it. Not sure if anyone really cares about reviews on the products page anymore so here goes on the board. So soft and comfortable and really cute. The tank is so nice, I love the longer straight hemmed tanks. This one is such a good fit. No gapping under the arms. The cowl is so nice also. I love that this is long sleeved, vs. the 3/4 sleeves that I'm a bit tired of. Material is stretchy but doesn't stretch out.

I bought the Medium in the Elm combo and the color is so pretty. I wasn't sure I would like it. Not a color I usually buy but it's a darker hunter and it's just stunning. I'm usually not a fan of green but this is really pretty. The tank is an taupey-olive color and I will be using these two pieces both together and separately.

Super Contributor

Re: A255771 LOGO cowl twin set

Thanks for the review. The set is on waitlist right now. Also, thanks for the review of the color Elm. I love green and have way too much in my closet, but sounds like I may have to find a place for it.

Super Contributor

I'd love it if she did something like that with a turtleneck ... I don't like the way cowl necklines look on me.

Occasional Contributor

I have this in the red and I LOVE IT!!!! Lori, if you're listening please, please, PLEASE bring this back in more colors. I'd buy it in every one! It's so comfortable and flattering. I keep checking obsessively to see if it's come back in stock in my size.