Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know what the LOGO TSV will be on October 6th?
Esteemed Contributor

LOGO BY LORI GOLDSTEIN KNIT TOP WITH CHIFFON BACK GODET & POCKETS 8 colors $42.96

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor

Thank you. Any idea what the Logo jacket will look like?

Regular Contributor

Silly question-do you know if the entire back is chiffon?

thanks!

Occasional Contributor

The entire back isn't chiffon. There is a triangle section in the middle of the bottom where a center seam is that is chiffon. Very cute and in some fun colors.

Super Contributor
On 9/16/2014 A Friend said:

SmileThank you. Any idea what the Logo jacket will look like?

It's a longer topper coat, animal jacquard poly/acrylic/wool blend. Very abstract leopard print, in abyss blue or taupe, probably both with black print. Says scoop neck, 2 button, open front, bracelet sleeves. The neckline is covered by a scarf so I can tell, but it may have a slightly assymetrical front, with the 2 buttons at the neckline, but I'm not sure. Has deep armholes, drop shoulders, slanted pockets. Doesn't say whether it's lined or not. I want it. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

There are also little buttons on the chiffon inset in the back. Very cute! I can definitely see wearing my moto jacket over the Frost one. Yes, sadly I purchased 3 colors.....black, frost and abyss blue. I loved the maple but I've purchased a few items in that color already.

The other items coming up are cute as well. There is a boucle top with lace trim and zip front hooded sweater with velvet trim on the bottom.

Valued Contributor

I ordered one in olive green. I am going to wait to see if I want other colors. I am not sure about the placement of the chiffon that low in the back and how that will look on me.

Super Contributor

girls' any item numbers on these items I would like to look them over thanks

Super Contributor
On 9/17/2014 NJ4Jays said:

girls' any item numbers on these items I would like to look them over thanks

Sorry Jays,

The Item Numbers get poofed as soon as we post them. I assume the Q wants sufficient inventory when the item is presented by Lori.