Contributor

dumpy frumpy and lumpy .. Oh my god .... she needs alittle color blocking or something... some fitting

Super Contributor

I agree but plenty of people like her clothes or they wouldn't be on all the time.

Super Contributor

I have 26 LOGO pieces, and 7 Attitudes pieces in a similar style. Plus other assorted similar pieces from elsewhere.

Love the way they look on me. My body has no lumps and bumps ... no curves.

Trusted Contributor

I have not been a fan of the LOGO look, but recently, I thought I should put my money where my mouth is. I looked over the offerings and found a top that was appealing. Then I read the length and looked at the rearview pic and decided against it.

I have worked too hard to have a curvy, fit figure and my derriere is one of my best assets. Why would I cover it up with a long flowing tunic? Even the petite lengths are too long for me and I'm 5'9". I would reconsider if the tops were 25-26" long.

Esteemed Contributor
I love the LOGO line. I have a number of pieces. No, I don't dress like the designer; I incorporate the pieces with other pieces of clothing. They wash well and look nice. Like anything else, if you over do something it just doesn't work.
Trusted Contributor

I don't care for this line, either. But why come over to a Logo dedicated forum and rain on the parade of those who do?

Super Contributor
On 9/14/2014 Barbara in Virginia said:

I don't care for this line, either. But why come over to a Logo dedicated forum and rain on the parade of those who do?

Yes. If you read her posts, this is typical. Pay no mind.

Honored Contributor

I never understand threads like this. Obviously many women like the line. If you don't just don't watch or look at them. It is really that simple.

I'm sure there are many who don't care for the style clothes you like, too. Thank goodness we all don't have to like and wear the same things!

Super Contributor
I felt the same way until I ordered the TSV hoodie a few weeks ago. CUTE CUTE CUTE!! The material is very nice and it hangs beautifully. I love it.
Super Contributor

I've only discovered Lori's clothing line in the past year. I have quite a few legging. capris and Bermuda shorts. They are awesome and the most comfortable I own. (I do like WWC for a more active look too)

I like her tops/cardigans/vests, but realize that not all of them are flattering on me. When I do find one I love, I usually buy it in multiples. Her fabrics are some of the best quality on QVC.

I also have a closet full of Anne Taylor, Brooks Brothers, Lauren and others. Different fashion for the different activities in my life.

Variety is the spice of life! Wink