Trusted Contributor

If you get the Insider take a look because it comes in some great colors and looks really cute. I only wish they had measurements because sometimes I need my reg size and sometimes I need to size down in LOGO. I did place an order and am hoping I selected the correct size...couldn't pass it up because it has $3 shipping...yahoo!

Contributor

What does it look like?

Super Contributor

Hi, was just wondering what 'it' is....a top or bottom?

Trusted Contributor

I have wanted a few of the LOGO pieces, but have always passed due to the cost. Do these garments honestly not pill after a few washings?

Saw a photo of this TSV in another thread and I really like it.

Valued Contributor

yup, poofed! Can't post any hints I guess{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Regular Contributor
That was fast!
Super Contributor
On 9/11/2014 vaccinia said:

I have wanted a few of the LOGO pieces, but have always passed due to the cost. Do these garments honestly not pill after a few washings?

Saw a photo of this TSV in another thread and I really like it.

Everyone who wears knits should have a fabric shaver. Amazon has quite a few. I spent about half an hour last night shaving one of my older fuzzy sweaters that I bought at Chico's. It's a hairy wool knit and I get pills around the pockets from my hands going in and out of the pockets.

Pilling is cause by abrasion/friction - seat belt rubbing, the fabric rubbing against itself, . I have a bunch of them - no pilling.

Fabric pilling can be prevented to some extent by proper clothes washing and care. Wash your garments inside out on a shorter wash cycle with gentle agitation and remove them from the dryer promptly. To remove fabric pills, stretch the fabric over a curved surface and carefully cut or shave off the pills.

Occasional Contributor

I love LOGO but after shopping this week, I was able to find this style in most stores now. Some prices were lower and some were about the same or higher but you can find sales and/or coupons so I'm done paying these high prices.

Valued Contributor

I just noticed that the Insider price is 42.96, but when you use the item # suggested to pre-order it comes up as 44.96. It say Today's Speical Value above the price...that's odd, right?

Super Contributor
On 9/11/2014 coopersmom13 said:

Hi, was just wondering what 'it' is....a top or bottom?

Top - rayon/span, hi-low hem with inverted box pleat in back with chiffon insert, chiffon draped pockets, 8 of the new fall colors.