Super Contributor

I fell in love with the color of the ruffle on A235481 in dusk pink when I saw it on TV last week. Package came today and it's even better in person. It reminds me of some antique chiffon fabrics I've seen. Really well done!

I'm normally not a "pink person" - but this dusk pink is an exception. It's a fantastic color. I have to play around with layering pieces to see what colors will work best with this to show off the ruffle.

pink

Super Contributor

Hi Kathleen,

I just got two of these..... rose and black. Adorable!! I have tried the dusty rose with the cameo pink layering tank, pearl, stormcloud and chamomile look good too! You really can change up the look just by adding a different color tank.

Yes, I am addicted to Logo Smile

Super Contributor

I have the BLACK and the DUSTY PURPLE. The PINK DUSK was not one of the color options when I ordered .... whenever it was. Smiley Surprised)

Super Contributor
On 9/9/2014 coopersmom13 said:

Hi Kathleen,

I just got two of these..... rose and black. Adorable!! I have tried the dusty rose with the cameo pink layering tank, pearl, stormcloud and chamomile look good too! You really can change up the look just by adding a different color tank.

Yes, I am addicted to Logo Smile

I'm just as addicted!

The color of this piece brings a particular image to mind ... I'm on one of my "artsy" binges! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I want the ruffle color/print to be the accent. I think I'm going with charcoal heather pants and turtleneck (which I already have). I want to crochet an antique-looking scarf in a third color - probably something "tea stained" - the way we used to "age" doilies. Something like this that will "echo" the pattern on the ruffle.

antique

Super Contributor

Kathleen that sounds stunning....you must be very creative. I do admire that in a person.

Show us a finished product if you don't mind, I'd love to see it.