Super Contributor

LOGO SELLS OUT TODAY AGAIN QVC WAKE UP

logo has once again sold out completely qvc wake up to the changes our buying power wants we want new designers to have more spots logo, george, linea, etc.... there is plenty of romm for it stop pedaling junk gadgets all weekend long when we are home and want to buy some nice things for ourselves

we are voting with our money

fashion fashion fashion

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SELLS OUT TODAY AGAIN QVC WAKE UP

They have to buy more of Lisa Rinna's Belle Gray too! Her stuff sells out fast and never gets reordered. You have to jump on it or you are out of luck.

Esteemed Contributor

Can anyone tell me what sold out completely? There are 8 items from the show on the ""See Items from Show""....but none are sold out. Some size/color combinations are sold out. I was just wondering if there was another piece on the show that I missed?

Valued Contributor

Both items that I ordered tonight SOLD OUT immed. I'm so happy for LOGO that people are loving it. It means she'll get more air time/inventory-SWEET!

Super Contributor

On 9/5/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

Both items that I ordered tonight SOLD OUT immed. I'm so happy for LOGO that people are loving it. It means she'll get more air time/inventory-SWEET!

I wasn't quick enough on the first. I went to double check measurements and by the time I got back to adding it to cart ... it was gone.

I did get the second one.

ETA ... I just went back to see if anyone changed their mind on the one I missed ... got it!

Honored Contributor

For all the flak Lori takes here, her items sell well. I missed out on a top I would have liked this morning.
Valued Contributor

On 9/5/2014 Kathleen said:
On 9/5/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

I wasn't quick enough on the first. I went to double check measurements and by the time I got back to adding it to cart ... it was gone.

I did get the second one.

ETA ... I just went back to see if anyone changed their mind on the one I missed ... got it!

Super Contributor

oh girls it's so nice to see your support whenever I start a thread on LOGO all the beasts come on and ream her for no reason if they dont like her why read the thread

anyway let's keep yelping for lori to get a spot weekly they can stop giving me vacumm's every day and all day sunday!!!!!

Super Contributor

They are creating demand by having limited stock that sells out. If they had more stock and everyone got what they wanted, we'd all be saying her line is failing because it doesn't sell out.
Honored Contributor

I haven't been watching any fashion shows, but who is preventing you from buying anything?

If a show isn't on, you can always go on qvc.com and browse .... no? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}