Frequent Contributor

I Get The Impression That Someone With Influence Is Reading The Logo Reviews

I have been watching all the Logo shows recently and it seems like they are responding to reviews and suggestions. For example there is a lot of negative talk about the uneven hems.....she has offered many more even hems lately. People criticized the long length of items.....she has offered many more shorter tops. There is the criticism that Logo tops aren't fitted enough.....she has offered more tops that are more fitted. Many of us have asked for more long sleeved items.....she has offered more long sleeved items. I personally gave a review criticizing Lori and the host for not explaining the fit and sizing of items that do not have the typical Logo fit.....well, over this past weekend, any of the items that didn't have that typical Logo fit had presentations with dialogue about the fit and and how the items were designed. Many Logo fans love the way the typical Logo top drapes.....she continues to give us these items. Then there is the disgusting banter that Logo is sloppy and Lori looks, well, not so good in the clothes. Well, in my opinion Lori looked very nice and certainly not sloppy in any of the shows. I saw no sloppy clothes presented either. There were some that were not for me, but I am sure they were for somebody.

I am impressed that Logo is offering more options and trying to improve the line and image and are responding to their customers. Bravo and thank you to whoever makes the decisions!!! Your efforts are appreciated.

Super Contributor

Re: I Get The Impression That Someone With Influence Is Reading The Logo Reviews

Yes, I agree, Friend! Lori offers options and does listen to her customers as well as her non customers. I personally do not do layering, however, I love her cardigans and slub tops with chiffon hems. Not sloppy at all to me! : )

Trusted Contributor

Re: I Get The Impression That Someone With Influence Is Reading The Logo Reviews

As of right now I haven't purchased any Logo tops, simply because I'm uncertain about fit, and don't know what size to try. I'd love to try one of her cardigans. I do have three pairs of her Ponte knit pants and they're really nice.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

I think if she is intending to expand her line she will have less criticism if customers can see something that looks more structured. None of her clothes have any hanger appeal.

Esteemed Contributor

I think LG offers very nice colors but I have not found a top of hers (yet) that looks good on me. I'm not tall (5"5") and I have a fairly large bust for my size...so her tops that I've tried looked like maternity tops (ON ME). So yes...I agree if she designs w/ more structure, I will give her stuff another try.

But I have to say...I'm pretty done w/ the shark bite thing. Just returned from a few days out at the shore and saw so many women wearing the uneven hems...the shark bite tops...etc. I think the elliptical shape that JJill has is still appealing and I do love tunic length....but I'm going to stick w/ the straighter hems for future purchases.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

On 8/24/2014 lovesrecess said:

I think if she is intending to expand her line she will have less criticism if customers can see something that looks more structured. None of her clothes have any hanger appeal.

If she makes more structured items ... she'll lose me as a customer. I don't wear anything structured.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/24/2014 Kathleen said:
On 8/24/2014 lovesrecess said:

If she makes more structured items ... she'll lose me as a customer. I don't wear anything structured.

I think she can make both styles and please most women. I just want to know how her tops fit. I suppose I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and order one of her cardigans. I thought about getting the TSV, and I still might.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor

If you google her you will find she wears 2 layers. The first layer is a men's silk tank with curved bottom. The over layer is a long loose top. She has so many layers on air; I think to sell more. I would only go with 2 or 1. I don't buy from her because I worry abt fabric quality. Picky about that. I can sew that style which I have.
Respected Contributor

Now, if only she could stop her fabrics from pilling!

Super Contributor

WELL SPOKEN PLEASE JOIN ON MY THREAD TO GIVE LOGO A WEEKLY SPOT SHE SO DESERVES IT SHE IS A CHARNMING WOMAN AND HER CLOTHES ARE STUNNING IF YOU SHARE THE VISION GO TO LOGO SHOW ANYONE THREAD AND JOIN ME IN GETTING HER ON

THANKS

4JAYS