Super Contributor

I am voting for lori/LOGO to have a weekly spot on qvc like susan graver and issaic does anyone else agree ? She so deserves a permanent spot so we can all rely on it YEAHHH let's vote P>S> LORI you are a true blessing to the fashionista"s

Super Contributor

I'd vote to replace Isaac with Lori.

Trusted Contributor

I can't see why they couldn't do a weekly 1 hour show. Lori wouldn't even have to be on every time. Her clothes sell remarkably well every time they are on.

Even Denim and Co. and Liz Claiborn have a standing shows. There is enough programming hours to where they could do this without taking away from another line. I would definitely watch if the ever did a weekly LOGO show!

Valued Contributor

Im really catching on to her style! I vote yes! I bought two of the TSV's (blk/wild berry) and I wasn't quick enough to pick up the matching wild berry scarf! You have to be quick to get in on the LOGO action!

Super Contributor

LADIES LET'S RALLY THEN ,{#emotions_dlg.tt1}GATHER ALL THE COMMUNITY CHATTERS AND LETS PLOW AHEAD SOMEONE FROM PROGRAMMING HAS GOT TO BE READING THESE POSTS

QVC WE ARE ASKING THAT THIS BECOME A SERIOUS INQUIRY TO ALL INVOLVED WE HAVE BUYING POWER AND WE CAN ONLY TAKE SO MANY 24 HOUR CHRISTMAS SHOWS

Frequent Contributor

Oh my, I love love my closet full of Logo, but couldn't afford to be tempted with these items on a weekly basis. Plus, if she started creating more and more and more items, they might not be designed as well or the quality might suffer. Just offering another side of this idea to ponder. Remember when viewers craved more and more B Makowsky and got their wish and then they got tired of him being on air all the time? Just saying.....

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} good point but i have also asked that qvc plus be a 24 hour fasHion/beauty/ handbag/shoe channel it would run the gammet of designers so noone would be in control do you all agree lets gather all our ladies to get the ball rolling

I am also asking the fashionista employees to consider the possibilities LISA, COURTNEY,AMY .MARY BETH. CAROLYN ETCCCC GIRLS THINK ABOUT IT INSPIRED STYLE NOW AIRS AT 1 AM WHO CAN WATCH IT LIVE ? HELP US GET THE WORD OUT IT WOULD ALLOW US THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE

THANK YOU LADIES THEIR IS POWER IN NUMBERS

Super Contributor
Yes, great idea! I love Lori and her clothes, and can't stand to watch SG because if anyone overdoes/over talks throughout the shoe, it's her!! Same words every time! I know her clothes sell well, but enough is enough. Let's go Lori! Always polite, never over talks either!
Honored Contributor
On 8/23/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

Im really catching on to her style! I vote yes! I bought two of the TSV's (blk/wild berry) and I wasn't quick enough to pick up the matching wild berry scarf! You have to be quick to get in on the LOGO action!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I ordered in the same 2 colors! I don't like the heathered colors much but I did like black/berry. I, too, vote for more LOGO shows. I don't care for Susan Graver clothing for the most part.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I have been watching and I love Lori and Albany together...they seem to mesh real well...the show has been a lot of fun....

I have never bought any Logo...but I sure do think it looks real cute...I may break down and purchase one day....