Super Contributor

Need help with sizing for TSV today

I have never purchased anything from Lori's line, but I love the look. I typically wear a medium at Soma and Chico's (size 1). In this style, in some lines, I tend to size down as it can be overwhelming on my 5'3" inch frame. I am a 36D. Do you think a small in the zip sweatshirt would work or should I stay with a medium? I don't want it tight in the arms as I want to wear tee shirts under it. I love the Charcoal as it is easy to pair with many colors.

Please help with sizing suggestions!

Super Contributor

Re: Need help with sizing for TSV today

Take out one of your Chico's knit pieces that fits the way you like ...and measure across the back (shoulders) and the circumference of the upper arm.

Then, compare to the garment measurements.

I don't like my clothes to be close fitting, and I layer ... and LOGO fits me just like Chico's in the same size.

Super Contributor

Check the "click here" measurements and make sure the chest measurement will be comfortable for you. If you're not sure, measure a knit top that fits you well and go by that. The fabric is soft and will drape from the waist down. At midnight Lisa wore two different sizes, one was just more fitted in the bust, but both looked good.

Super Contributor

On 8/23/2014 Kathleen said:

Take out one of your Chico's knit pieces that fits the way you like ...and measure across the back (shoulders) and the circumference of the upper arm.

Then, compare to the garment measurements.

I don't like my clothes to be close fitting, and I layer ... and LOGO fits me just like Chico's in the same size.

Good to know! I think I will go with a medium then as I don't want it tight in the arms and want to layer. I am a true size 1 at Chico's. But, I will measure just to be sure. Thanks so much for your response! I am very excited to get my first Logo piece!

Super Contributor

On 8/23/2014 okiebug said:

Check the "click here" measurements and make sure the chest measurement will be comfortable for you. If you're not sure, measure a knit top that fits you well and go by that. The fabric is soft and will drape from the waist down. At midnight Lisa wore two different sizes, one was just more fitted in the bust, but both looked good.

Thanks so much. I will check it out!