Regular Contributor
I just don't get this style! If you are large it will make you look larger and probably pregnant ! And if you are small why would you want to look this? Casual doesn't equate to sloppy!
Occasional Contributor

I agree. It looks like I am not the only one that uses the bag lady reference.

Trusted Contributor

I acgree, horrible things she sells.

Esteemed Contributor
I've used that expression too. I find her clothes beyond sloppy-looking. I know that we Americans have been criticized for opting for comfort over style but this goes too far. There are plenty of comfortable clothes out there that are more flattering than this.
Esteemed Contributor

I know! Why she continually "designs" like that is way beyond me!

It may be just our opinions, but ladies, do yourselves a favor and don't dress like this! Not unless you want to look like Two Ton Tilly.

Valued Contributor

The colors are very pretty in the TSV but it so sloppy looking. She is so one dimensional in her styling. Everything is a variation of the shark bite look. She's riding the gravy train so why would she change. I just don't get why people think they look good in it.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree, I have never seen an average person look good in this style. If you are thin anything looks OK. And it is so expensive, I have seen similar clothes in stores for much less money. I must be missing something.....................I have comfortable clothes, and I look neat and pulled together.

Super Contributor

Wow! The whole thread came up "ignored." Must be serial LOGO haters!

I ignore anyone who doesn't like Renee, Lori or Susan ... who are my faves.

Respected Contributor

Awww....forrest, why be a "name caller?" It's not nice.

Super Contributor

bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bag lady bar lady

OK. Now you've all seen this phrase over and over.

We get it. You don't like the look. I don't have a problem with that, but come on. Get a little more creative with the insults already! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}