Frequent Contributor

FYI New Yoga Pants Run Short

Love, love my Logo so I ordered the New Yoga pants right away. Just got them today and tried them on and they run very short, more like short ankle pants. I ordered a size down and the fit elsewhere was great. So bummed I have to return them. I will write a review but thought some of you would want this info. this weekend, before my review would be available. If you are petite they would probably work fine for you. This may be my fault as I did not look at the inseam measurements.

I loved the other pieces I received today. The new cardigan and hooded cardigan are awesome, and have a generous fit, but they would work for me in my usual logo size or a size down. I think it is designed to fit in the bust and be very ample in the hips. If this isn't your body type, you may need to pay very close attention to the garment sizing chart.

Happy shopping Logo fans!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: FYI New Yoga Pants Run Short

Thank you. I will skip buying the yoga pants then if they run short. I think you just saved me some money.

Valued Contributor

OP, concerning the pants, can I ask how tall you are? Also, the hooded cardigan, is that the TSV?

I ordered this new LOGO cardigan in wineberry in my usual QVC size and it's roomy, but will be great for layering in the winter.No Image Found

Frequent Contributor

A bit over 5'7". I can usually go with regular length or tall. All the other Logo pants I have in regular fit fine, but these would not work for me. I got that cardigan in black and the dark blue. I agree my usual Logo size was roomy, but I can't say they are too big, it's just the style and design.....love them. If my size was sold out I could go smaller but not larger. The fabric on that cardigan is silky and luxurious. I do believe this is a big winner.

Valued Contributor

Yes, the fabric is exactly like you described it. It is a winner!

I'm 5'5". I wanted to try a pair of her pants. Since I am 2" shorter, maybe they will work? Not sure.

I'm brand new to LOGO, and I am really loving the style and fabric of her items. The rayon/span does run large. I agree, if I had to opt either way with sizing, I would size down.

Thanks for your help!

Frequent Contributor

Check the inseam on the actual garment measurements. I find these are pretty accurate with Logo. If it is long enough for you I would say go for it. They are nice pants. The Logo denim pants I have are great and I just ordered another pair. A great fit on these for me.

Frequent Contributor

Oh, if you are looking for great pants to go with Logo tops, I love my Women With Control pants. For me they run a little big so I usually size down and they give a nice slim fit without being too tight. The waist is nice and form fitting so they are tummy slimming. Only thing I wish they had was a small pocket.