Frequent Contributor

Will we ever get to buy any Lori Goldstein jewelry????

Lori, I wish you'd sell some of the necklaces that you show with the pieces. They are so perfect and I don't have time to hunt around in stores. Maybe you could pair up with one designer and have them design what you want for your clothing. OOOO! That would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Will we ever get to buy any Lori Goldstein jewelry????

I keep thinking they hint it's coming, but I sure wish it would be sooner rather than later. They show the jewelry so prominently on the models, but then we can't purchase. Hopefully it will be available for purchase very soon, but I have no idea; anyone in the know??

Frequent Contributor

Her necklaces are almost all from J Crew and Stella and Dot. I have several of the same ones. Very easy to find

Trusted Contributor

I purchased this a couple of months ago.

J146450 - LOGO by Lori Goldstein Earth Tone Side ClusterNecklace

Dare to stand out with this distinct necklace. A double strand of goldtone round links forms the backdrop of this gorgeous piece. The real show-stopper is a cluster of earthtone stones of various shapes and sizes that forms a marvelous flower. Goldtone round discs accent the flower, and a bezel-set, emerald-cut stone delicately details the center. From LOGO by Lori Goldstein.

• Goldtone
  • Lobster claw clasp
  • Measures approximately 18-5/8"L plus 3"L extender
  • Box
  • Made in China

If it interests you, it is at an LQ price of $22.20 It is a fairly heavy necklace. It has weight to it, but I like it.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Earth-Tone-Side-ClusterNecklace-Gold-Combo.product.J14645...

Valued Contributor

She just gave sneak peek @ 9 am. I don;t know the name of the model who was wearing the zig zag necklace. I really like that one!

Esteemed Contributor

Lori said some of her jewelry will be coming in October.

Frequent Contributor

Yup, I also heard her say today that the jewelry will be coming in October.

Frequent Contributor

I will definitely buy some of her jewelry. I hope she will have large quantities because us LOGO girls have been waiting a long time to purchase some of those jewelry pieces worn by the models during the LOGO presentations!