Regular Contributor

I like one of the LOGO cardigans but am uncertain whether to size down - it looks more voluminous. Any advice? TYIA!

Super Contributor

How do you like your clothes to fit? What are you going to wear the cardigan over?

Find something in your closet and measure it - and check against the ""click here"" measurements.

Super Contributor

Check the "click here" measurements and go by your bust measurement. Most of her designs are meant to flow and drape but fit at the shoulders/bust. The rayon/span is a very soft, drapey fabric that doesn't add volume, just soft movement. Enjoy!

Regular Contributor

I like a bit more fitted and am 5`9"". I will see if I have something similar to measure. Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

I am five foot, three inches. I ordered lori Goldstein two piece top on a todays special value a few weeks ago. I weigh 125. Ordered the medium as I was advised by customer service. Well, it was huge. My daughter was laughing.. It came down past my knees. The armholes were huge... went right back to qvc. I should try the petite sizes. I hear a lot of the women are trying the petites even though they are not petite. Wish the hosts and the models could reveal how tall they are and their approx. weight so we could order the correct size. I am not going to order clothes for a while, Only have to send them all back and pay shipping charges... Good luck to you

Frequent Contributor

I find that her clothes run a large. If you are between sizes, I would suggest you size down.

Esteemed Contributor

Most LOGO items are cut generous. Lori doesn't intend for us to wear her clothes tight. I believe when you see a QVC host or model and the LOGO garment is tight that they have gone down a size or are taped/pinned/altered in some way. I like the feel of many of the items, but buy knowing the fit will be very loose on me. Even the leggings look like slim pants on me and I'm ok with that.

Regular Contributor

Thank you all for the feedback!

Super Contributor

Hope you enjoy your first LOGO purchase, OP!

I'm new to LOGO too: started buying this summer. Re your question, I agree a lot depends on how fitted you want your clothes to be, but it also depends on the fabric within LOGO. I've seen many tips on these forums about sizing up for her cottons if you dislike cling and want the fabric to really float away from you. Size down (or order your usual size) for her rayons, which can "grow" as you wear them. That worked perfectly for the summer pieces I bought. I think I'll try the same for the fall pieces- and of course read any reviews that are up already.

The exact measurements are listed under "Click here" option and they go into wonderful detail which can certainly help. But with knits there's still always some uncertainty- so when I'm really in doubt and really love the piece, I've ordered two sizes and sent back one.

Btw, Everything is selling out so quickly today! I hesitated a minute too long over the One Time Only and it was gone; one sold out while I was on the phone ordering. {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Respected Contributor
If I wear a medium in Denim & Co tops what size would you suggest in Logo?