Super Contributor

Gorgeous LOGO colors for fall

LG's Fall colors and fabric are just so gorgeous. Love that charcoal and ink- and the bright colors too, of course. I really think the fall fabrics have terrific substance and weight to them.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: Gorgeous LOGO colors for fall

I found three pieces to add to my collection! I'm crocheting a big lace wrap ... in shades of purple and black ... and I bought some purple and black LOGO.

ETA: and my purple and black SG stuff will work with them!

Frequent Contributor

I love my concorde grape tops I received yesterday. A lovely set. Love the bright pink and blue tops. The maple sugar colored tops sure caught my eye, too.

Wondering if the abyss blue items are a lighter or darker shade of blue. It looks like a grayish color blue, but can't really tell.

That cherry red and black twin set should be fun to wear if it ever goes off wait list.

I am sitting here watching the Linea fashion show. I can see why people love these items. Better shut off the TV soon as I can't afford to get addicted to another clothes line {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

On 8/1/2014 A Friend said:

I love my concorde grape tops I received yesterday. A lovely set. Love the bright pink and blue tops. The maple sugar colored tops sure caught my eye, too.

Wondering if the abyss blue items are a lighter or darker shade of blue. It looks like a grayish color blue, but can't really tell.

That cherry red and black twin set should be fun to wear if it ever goes off wait list.

I am sitting here watching the Linea fashion show. I can see why people love these items. Better shut off the TV soon as I can't afford to get addicted to another clothes line {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I wanted the cherry also ... but I didn't do waitlist. I'll catch it next time around.

Frequent Contributor

Kathleen, if you keep checking back today from time to time, that cherry red set might open up again as people might change their mind and cancel if it was an impulse buy.

Trusted Contributor

I waitlist a cardigan with no color swatches in Cove Blue and Jade Garden. Silly me figured Jade Garden would be some sort of green color. Watching her show this afternoon, she had some other items in those 2 colors, and they are both in the blue family with the Jade Garden looking more teal. Had the color swatches been available, I would have kept the Jade Garden color but choose a different one for my second cardi. Now I need to decide whether to keep my waitlist of the cove blue, which I'm not sure I like how it looked on TV, or wait till I get it home and decide.

Super Contributor

I didn't get a chance to catch the show this afternoon but I'm anxious to see the new colors. I love, love, love LOGO but my only issue is becoming the color selection. It seems every color is just a variation of blue, grey, green or pink with a taupe thrown in once in a while! I wish she would infuse some other colors into her palette! Her reds are so few and far between. Would love more reds, some orange, some more vibrant tones and pure white!!

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Super Contributor

On 8/1/2014 A Friend said:

Kathleen, if you keep checking back today from time to time, that cherry red set might open up again as people might change their mind and cancel if it was an impulse buy.

Thanks ... I have it my "saved items cart" to check on.

Super Contributor

On 8/1/2014 iluvhandbags said:

I didn't get a chance to catch the show this afternoon but I'm anxious to see the new colors. I love, love, love LOGO but my only issue is becoming the color selection. It seems every color is just a variation of blue, grey, green or pink with a taupe thrown in once in a while! I wish she would infuse some other colors into her palette! Her reds are so few and far between. Would love more reds, some orange, some more vibrant tones and pure white!!

She has other colors ... I have a tomato red, a macaroon (sort of the color of Dijon mustard), eclipse (purple/blue) and some really colorful prints A235465 in Sky and Sand. She has a nice dark navy (ink). Several blacks and one black/gray print which was my first LOGO.

I'm not a fan of her light dusty colors - not my style. Check the inventory ... you might find something.

Super Contributor

On 8/1/2014 Kathleen said:
On 8/1/2014 iluvhandbags said:

She has other colors ... I have a tomato red, a macaroon (sort of the color of Dijon mustard), eclipse (purple/blue) and some really colorful prints A235465 in Sky and Sand. She has a nice dark navy (ink). Several blacks and one black/gray print which was my first LOGO.

I'm not a fan of her light dusty colors - not my style. Check the inventory ... you might find something.

I do have several of her black tops....those I wear the most. I bought one top in Tibetan red but it got a hole in it. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I like the color but I want a brighter, more true red....like that tomato red you have. Sadly, the few tops available in in that shade right now are ones I don't care for! My luck is like that though.....

I've seen the ink and although I don't wear much navy, I recently bought a skirt that would be perfect with it. But it sells out so fast! I wish she would bring all these shades in more often. Once they sell out, you never see them again. I wish she would make these colors on a more consistent basis. Oh and did I mention, pure white?!? I know she's stated several times she doesn't like pure white and only makes it for "underpinnings" but some of us would love it in other tops!

I liked a color she brought on her last visit....it was a soft mustard/gold. But she only made it on ONE shirt and I waited too long and of course, gone! But I love her tops and will take what I can get! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~