Occasional Contributor

I CANNOT BELIEVE how frumpy Lori Goldstein makes everyone look-- up to and including herself!

I call this the "bag lady" look because I remember seeing women who lived on the streets of NYC wearing layers of clothes-- i.e. all they owned.

None of these droopy layers is the least bit flattering, Lori Goldstein, and the colors are just drab.

Now you are starting little girls on this same frumpy path. Well, on them, anything looks cute.

Honored Contributor

Oh, good grief. Is what we have to look forward to all day? Did Lori have a show yesterday?

Super Contributor

Lizbethem, many people totally agree with you on Lori G's fashion being frumpy and bag lady like. This band of posters below, and several others who will show up( just wait and see).... and who put you down for your opinion feel it is their job to clean up the community..... They are so fast to post to a thread.... and then they act like You do not have a life... LOL! They are on this community 24 hours a day on Moral Patrol{#emotions_dlg.laugh} They say horrible things about a poster for having an opinion.. and act like they are so sweet and good. It is a laugh fest.

Honored Contributor

this is not worth my time today

Esteemed Contributor

Well I don't own any of her clothes because I don't think they would look good on me. I think they only look good on the tall, slim models. I do think her colors are pretty though. I don't like all the intense crayola box colors in the Denim & Co. and Susan Graver line.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor
Has this thread been, shall we say, shaved? I think I posted on it earlier.
Trusted Contributor

I agree with the OP. Lori always looks like a ""bag lady.""

Super Contributor

People who feel like they have to put others down are just sad inside.

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree. I also think she only knows how to make one style, everything looks the same.

Trusted Contributor

Totally agree. Everything she brings to QVC looks exactly the same and she always looks like a bag lady even when she goes to upscale events. I can't believe people are buying them. Did any of you see PM Style Monday night? Lisa presented a new LOGO horrible looking sweater top then asked the guys in the back to order her one in an extra small!!!! How outrageously ridiculous!!!! She buys and wears $2,000 dresses on the show, wears all of her clothing skin tight, shops at Bergdorfs and wants the viewers to believe she also wears LOGO apparel? hahahahaha