Regular Contributor

Studio Audience Show - LOGO by Lori Goldstein

Lori posted on her Facebook page with a link for tickets! Studio Audience - LOGO by Lori Goldstein Join us for the LOGO by Lori Goldstein live studio audience show on Friday, August 1, 2014 from 4:00 to 5:00 PM ET. * Tickets are limited to 4 per person. Registration will begin at 3:00 PM ET in our Tour Lobby, please plan to arrive by 3:30 PM to secure your seats for the live studio audience show. All guests are required to present a ticket for the live studio audience show. Guests 18 years of age and older are required to bring photo identification. QVC Studio Park is located at 1200 Wilson Dr., West Chester, PA.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Studio Audience Show - LOGO by Lori Goldstein

Thanks for posting this heads up !!

Super Contributor

For some reason, I really want one of the people who really hate LOGO to be one of the audience and actually be on camera saying to LG, "That outfit on you look like diaper!" or "You look like a bag lady in that outfit!" lol

Esteemed Contributor

You never know when it's a live audience! I love some LOGO things- & some not so much. Every clothing line has it's good & not-so-good!

Esteemed Contributor

To susan-ca, why don't you get tickets and tell Lori yourself how you feel? You would have the opportunity to make a fool of yourself in person on live TV!
Honored Contributor

I think that would be fun,

I follow her on IG she looks like a fun person

Respected Contributor

Oh my. The few times I have seen a broadcast that includes a live studio audience, the seats are filled with what a poster described on another thread as a "bevy of credit card toting mature fashionistas." Most of those audiences include more than a smattering of balding husbands in golf shirts and khakis, somehow coerced to attend the event by probably unimaginable means. It's one thing to have a middle-aged man sit through a food show, where he will be fed and watered. It's another thing to have a man - any man - sit through an hour of LOGO.

Will the audience be filled with the same collection of middle-aged American ladies, this time wearing their LOGO diaper tanks and bunchy, hip-enhancing tunics?

And, by the way, I am fifty-three, so I am right in the middle of the "middle aged" group.

Esteemed Contributor

It depends what show you're at - I attended a Vera Bradley show with my 19 year old and the audience was every generation of female (not one male!). My teenager is the one who got me to try Vera bags, so her generation was definitely represented. I think LOGO will have a similar audience. 55 here!

Honored Contributor

Q is right in the center of a tourist area, so that might be why there are many couples there. Just one theory{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

I'm always amused by the requirement:

Guests 18 years of age and older are required to bring photo identification