Frequent Contributor

Where does one start with LOGO items?

I never really cared for her look but think I might want to try it. My main question is what is 'petite'? I am 5'4" with somewhat shorter but large thighs and hips. I don't usually wear leggings / tights so I want something that would cover the top portions of my legs but don't want something down to the knees.

Also, some of the reviews mentioned that the clothes run big?

Respected Contributor

Re: Where does one start with LOGO items?

The problem I had in trying her tops, is that they fit me through the shoulders and in the bust but were ridiculously big through the hip...and I'm talking about the high hip and low hip. Much too much material just hanging with too much volume. Not appealing to me whatsover and there was no remedy for it. So, go by your bust measurement and keep your fingers crossed that you have better luck than me.

Honored Contributor

I only own own piece- this dress (in both colors) but I really like it. You could certainly wear it as a tunic and it has pockets. A231857

Respected Contributor

Look at the sweep measurement of the garment above. It is huge across the board. If that works for you, go for it. It doesn't work for me.

Honored Contributor

100% cotton run true to B and M store sizing

Modal/Cotton run a bit smaller-order your ""normal"" QVC sizing

Rayon ones run big--order 2 sizes down

100% cotton pieces run a bit small.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

On 7/12/2014 kkris812 said:

I never really cared for her look but think I might want to try it. My main question is what is 'petite'? I am 5'4" with somewhat shorter but large thighs and hips. I don't usually wear leggings / tights so I want something that would cover the top portions of my legs but don't want something down to the knees.

Also, some of the reviews mentioned that the clothes run big?

Check the "click here" measurements. If you don't want tunic lengths, you might want to try petites or some of her tops that are 28-30" in length. Some of the hi-low - shorter in front, longer in back, might also work. "Big" means different things to different people. I am 5'2" with larger hips and thighs as well. I find the long and flowing tunics with leggings work best for me because shorter tops hit at my widest point.But that doesn't mean that look is what everyone else wants. If you're not wearing leggings, you definitely don't want a long top.

A lot of her tops are made to fit in the shoulders and then are A-line and flowing at the hip. It works with the rayon/span and cotton/modal fabrics because they are light weight and drape. It's never an overwhelming amount of fabric.

Just a suggestion, you might start with the vest A251180, or a top like A241119 that is a petite.