Frequent Contributor

Did Not Know Logo Would Be Featured Today

By accident I found an hour show today. She had a couple new cottms that looked nice. One was long sleeved. By accident I found an hour long Logo show today. She has a couple new cotton blend tops that look nice. One has long sleeves.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Did Not Know Logo Would Be Featured Today

Sorry about that strange post. Problem with sending from my phon Sorry about the strangeness of the post. It is my phone acting up when sending something lately
Super Contributor

That's fine, I was surprised by the show myself. I ordered the cotton/modal top in frost. Hate to think about long sleeves with it 100 degrees outside, but I was afraid it would sell out and wouldn't be back for several months.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the same item in a couple colors. I also am enjoying the summer weather and do not to think about Fall yet. These tops seemed like what I like. Can't wait to get them.
Super Contributor

I got my top in frost yesterday. It's lovely. I prefer the LOGO rayon span, but this top is soft and I think it can be worn without a tank with a nude bra. Could wear it today, our high temp is supposed to be around 70 today. I also got the sweater with the chiffon peplum in basil, a bright clear olive, very pretty. Didn't get to try it on, but I may have to get the vest in the same style Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

I have not tried Logo, but I was on Zulily this morning, and I noticed a style of tops that I thought were similar. I believe it is called OneWorld? If you are interested, you may want to check it out.

Frequent Contributor

Got my tops, too. I agree they are lovely. You might want to check out the new Logo items in the dark grape...purple. Look nice.

Thanks for the info on Zulilly. I will check it out.

Happy shopping!!!