Occasional Contributor

Just Got My TSV in today, and OMGosh...

...I am IN LOVE! This is my first LOGO purchase, and I was so worried after reading some other posts. I love the colors, the fit, the layers (yes, I am layering!) and most of all the FEEL. I live in the Deep South, and these fabrics are like ice. I'm wearing a set outdoors tomorrow for the 4th!

I'm an XL and have worked my way down from a 3x on QVC. I'm 5'11" and still have 80 pounds left to go, so I'm still a 'big' girl, but I love this on. I'm an 'apple', though, and have no hips/derriere to speak of - lol. I bought 5 of the colors, and am going back for #6 (the black set.)

Thank you so much Lori! And Danny!

Count me in as a new LOGO gal! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

Re: Just Got My TSV in today, and OMGosh...

Great review! Wondering if they were cool enough for hot weather, your review sounds like it's worth a try even tho I missed the TSV ------thanks!

Valued Contributor

I made my first LG purchase! Can't wait to get it!

Valued Contributor

Hi & welcome rhine!

Happy to hear you like the TSV. Smiley Happy While I didn't get this one, I did buy a few other LOGO items that day. Most of the time a TSV just gives me a little nudge to check out a line's other products--especially when there are free ship deals or reduced prices.

I purchased the walking shorts (I think they're the Bermudas) and I LOVE them. I also purchased one of her tees and really like it, too. Sorry, I'm terrible with the correct names of items unless they're in front of me.

And btw, congrats on the weight loss!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} As someone who has struggled with my weight for the past 20 years, I know from my own experience how hard lasting weight loss is. So congrats!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy you like your purchase. I also received mine and am glad I ordered. Love it.

Frequent Contributor

Yes! I love it, too! I think this is her best rayon/spandex fabric. It has a bit more body to it so it isn't so thin and clingy. Also, it is NOT too hot to layer these two together (and I'm always too warm).....Absolutely perfect!

Super Contributor

rhine01, thanks for the great review. So, I found someone with more colors of the LOGO TSV than I have - lol. I don't have the blue/grey or black/cream YET, but I like this set as much as last summer's TSV. I'm a 1x and 5'2" and the assymetrical hems don't cut me off like a square hem does. And they are cool fabrics - putting them on when it's hot is actually cooling.

If you like these, I highly recommend the TSV from last summer, A233638, and A251180, a vest. I have all the colors of both and wear the vest with both - it's the same fabric as the tank.

Congratulations on your weight loss and the amount of work you did to accomplish that!!

Honored Contributor

A helpful and insightful review- thanks for posting!
Valued Contributor

I have yet to get my tsv, and this one is my first LOGO purchase. So I am excited to see if I love it as much as you.
Regular Contributor

On 7/4/2014 rhine01 said:

...I am IN LOVE! This is my first LOGO purchase, and I was so worried after reading some other posts. I love the colors, the fit, the layers (yes, I am layering!) and most of all the FEEL. I live in the Deep South, and these fabrics are like ice. I'm wearing a set outdoors tomorrow for the 4th!

I'm an XL and have worked my way down from a 3x on QVC. I'm 5'11" and still have 80 pounds left to go, so I'm still a 'big' girl, but I love this on. I'm an 'apple', though, and have no hips/derriere to speak of - lol. I bought 5 of the colors, and am going back for #6 (the black set.)

Thank you so much Lori! And Danny!

Count me in as a new LOGO gal! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Congratulations on your weight loss! I love Logo! Try the tank of the TSV over a fitted thin tee... It's a cute look. Sometimes Target has really thin tees (almost see thru) ..tissue thin that work great. Living in the Sunshine State I have to dress for the heat.