Super Contributor

LOGO cardigan A239724 - anyone get their waitlisted order?

Back on June 11, the LOGO cardigan with chiffon hem A239724 had all the colors on waitlist. I ordered 2 colors and I know some posted they had ordered some too because there were no swatches - we were just guessing on the colors. I was expecting them to be stocked up for Lori's TSV day, but instead there's only one color and three sizes left.

I was wondering if anyone got their orders? Mine still says waitlist. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO cardigan A239724 - anyone get their waitlisted order?

Mine showed wait list too Okie. I wonder if they couldn't get the product in. I assume they will be canceled. This happened with another top I ordered 6 months ago. My wait list was canceled and then about 3 months later, the color showed up to order.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Thanks, Winamac.

New Contributor

I ordered two colors too and still says waitlist

Valued Contributor

Mine was canceled. I noticed the lack of sizes and colors also, too bad this is a pretty piece.
Trusted Contributor

I waitlisted the Cove Blue and Jade Garden colors. QVC just sent me an email saying they are keeping my waitlist as they expect more inventory around October.

Super Contributor

Vickie, thanks for letting us know about your email. I also waitlisted the Cove Blue and the Maple.

Trusted Contributor

okiebug - I waitlisted on June 9 so a couple days ahead of you. You will probably get your email from CS on Saturday. I got mine really late. Right before midnight.

Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 Vickie00 said:

I waitlisted the Cove Blue and Jade Garden colors. QVC just sent me an email saying they are keeping my waitlist as they expect more inventory around October.

They did that to me a few years ago with her tanks. I got 2 e'mails telling me they expected inventory...then got cancellation e'mail. It was disappointing.

I need to check my order status to see if mine are canceled now or still wait listed.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

On 7/27/2014 winamac1 said:
On 7/24/2014 Vickie00 said:

They did that to me a few years ago with her tanks. I got 2 e'mails telling me they expected inventory...then got cancellation e'mail. It was disappointing.

I need to check my order status to see if mine are canceled now or still wait listed.

I know how frustrating that can be Win. But I thought these colors were new, especially since there were no color swatches available. so hopefully they will come in as QVC said.