Super Contributor

Nancy(host) looked so great in the LOGO TSV during the overnight show

She wore the seascape blue with the stormcloud tank and she had on leggings that appeared to match the storm clad tank, so that created a long line of grey under the blue top. She wore a colorful wedge shoe that had blue accents in the pattern. Her jewelry was silver toned.

Her figure is just adorable and her color composition was just wonderful. Of all the combinations that I've seen the hosts and models wear for this TSV, hers was one of the best. If I could pull off that look, that is how I'd love to wear it.

Super Contributor

Re: Nancy(host) looked so great in the LOGO TSV during the overnight show

I'm not surprised. I missed the show, but I can totally see that she'd look great.

I really like LOGO. I've seen Leah, Antonella and Sharon in LOGO tops that create a balance and call attention to their best features. IMO much more flattering, in the case of Leah and Antonella, than the boxy look each sometimes wears.

I think it's usually the cotton-modal top with chiffon hem and pockets- I haven't seen anyone not look good in that one if they pick the right size. JMO

Respected Contributor

Nancy's a beautiful woman imho. No doubt she looked great. I enjoy her light hearted spirit and style.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Uh-oh... just saw Antonella in the TSV, and have to say this particular look isn't working IMO. The lower layer seems too long on her frame. I do think she looked great in the other LOGO top I mentioned in my earlier post.

On Nancy- I agree with the OP and newziesuzie!