Honored Contributor

Ok, I'm going to say it. Even as a die-hard LOGO fan,

I don't think her newer garments are holding up as well as the earlier pieces did. I used to get a season out of her tops, now they get pilled and ratty after a few washings. {#emotions_dlg.sad} Definitely not good considering the prices keep going higher.

Regular Contributor

Re: Ok, I'm going to say it. Even as a die-hard LOGO fan,

Faerie,

Is this occurring mostly with her rayon/span clothing?

Perhaps that is why Lori is currently using modal, and polyester blends... any thoughts which materials are having longevity issues?

You are correct, LOGO pricing has escalated tremendously, and caused me to abstain from purchasing this year.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it is the rayon spandex stuff. Her original v-neck, three quarter sleeve, pocket tee, for example. The weird thing is, I have the originals from about three years ago, and I have newer ones. It seems to be the newer ones with the problem, so I'm thinking somewhere along the line the making of that shirt was cheapened in some way.

Honored Contributor

They wind up ruining everything eventually. LOL

I've been tempted by a few things, but then I couldn't hit "submit". Prices were too high and I didn't want a closet full of the same look.

Honored Contributor

I agree. They either cheapen the product or raise the price. Sometimes they do both.
Trusted Contributor

OK, I will say that I really fell in love with the lounge line...the french terry stuff. I have a couple of tees and they are not doing well in the wash.

It seems like you can't breath on the interior loopy fabric without getting it caught up on something and having it snag.

Really has bummed me out because otherwise I like the fabrication and look of the lounge pieces, but I'm not wasting any more money on something that doesn't hold up to washing.

Honored Contributor

On 6/24/2014 kjohnson said:

OK, I will say that I really fell in love with the lounge line...the french terry stuff. I have a couple of tees and they are not doing well in the wash.

If I may butt in...

You might have luck with the L.L. Bean products- "ultrasoft sweats" in regular, petite, and women's sizes. They are in the same price range as the LOGO gear, and if they don't perform the way you want, send them back at any time.

Women's Ultrasoft Sweats, Full-Zip Mock-Neck Jacket Women's Ultrasoft Sweats, CrewneckUltrasoft Cotton Tee, Crewneck

Trusted Contributor

On 6/24/2014 lolakimono said:
On 6/24/2014 kjohnson said:

If I may butt in...

You might have luck with the L.L. Bean products- "ultrasoft sweats" in regular, petite, and women's sizes. They are in the same price range as the LOGO gear, and if they don't perform the way you want, send them back at any time.

Thanks lola... I've been looking for a more dressy sweat pant for fall and winter wear. I swore off L.L. Bean ages ago for my own silly reasons, but I may have to revisit especially knowing that they carry petites.

Respected Contributor

I like the Logo tops with the v neck, 3/4 sleeve, shark bottom for wearing over my yoga pants when I need to hide my stomach, etc. I will no longer buy them because for what they cost. I take very good care of the two I own. Hand wash them and dry flat. They have held up very well. I do not dare put them in the washing machine.

Honored Contributor

In my original post I should have included that I always wash them on gentle then hang them to dry. Never in the dryer, and never in a regular wash cycle.