Contributor

looks sloppy to me ... she has talent but needs to put elsewhere and bring just a a reg 3/4 sleeve tops . I know she can do it....

Super Contributor

Re: dont know about this line

EVERYBODY does regular 3/4 sleeve tops. Even I can make those ... takes no talent whatsoever. Just fabric and a pattern and a sewing machine.

ETA: I can even do a ""placement print"" 3/4 sleeve top. Just move the pattern around on the fabric until it's placed in the desired place on the print. Nothing magical about it.

Super Contributor

Nobody needs to like everything. If her fashion looks ""sloppy"" to you then I would imagine you're not going to buy any of it. Is there a reason that you feel the need to share your dislikes? They're certainly not going to make Lori change her style. There are plenty of us who just love what she designs. I hope you find a designer who is more in tune with your taste.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink}I agree if you do not like this style go to D&C or QF.They have those kind of tops. I do not like everything LG does.. But, I love her vests and I do not layer as she does I wear one top at a time.

Super Contributor

You mean almost as ""sloppy"" as not knowing to use Caps & punctuation correctly?

Super Contributor

Pretty easy to skip what is not for you. Problem solved!

Regular Contributor

Razzle- You should hear what LOGO thinks about you!