New Contributor

Hello my fellow QVCers,

Can anyone tell me what demographic is wearing LOGO? I don't get it! I have been a QVCer for more than twenty years and this is the first line of clothing that I just don't get! I am so surprised that this line is still being presented. Maybe I am just too because I don't see anything appealing about this line of clothing. Can some one please help me out here?

Thanks

Super Contributor

LOGO has never appealed to me .....I don't like anything you need to layer and layer. It ends up looking really frumpy. Im sorry but I don't think a woman her age even looks appropriate in those clothes. I did order one t shirt when she began on QVC and it was sooooo thin and $$$$ and showed every bump . I am an XL.....sent it back and never ordered again.

Super Contributor

I can relate. (I feel that way about some of the other QVC clothing lines.)

I love LOGO. Have about a dozen pieces.

I live in an apartment in Manhattan - in my early 70s. It's a popular look around here.

Valued Contributor

I can't figure it out either.

Occasional Contributor

I like LOGO a lot. I don't layer it like Lori, but I will wear one piece of LOGO mixed with other clothes.I just got the vest with the chiffon trim and I love it! I am in my early 50's and I live in South Florida. Oh, and just for demographic purposes I wear a xxs in Logo.

New Contributor

I liked the initial pieces of LOGO, but not now. The material is so thin that if anything is hanging against it in the closet, it is a wrinkled mess. I think Lori is probably a very nice person, but to me she oftentimes looks like a bag lady that has found clothing in different dumpsters. Like so many modern fashions, if you are model thin you look great, but these are not for the plus sizes!! The price is also a major concern for me, as a simple top usually costs $50 plus with shipping. Unless she changes her line I won't be buying her clothing again.

Respected Contributor

I don't like the flared out material at the hip and I don't like the pockets that look like there's something in there pulling it down...looks sloppy. But, the fabric feels good and is nice for the summer. When Lori makes one for all body types minus the pockets....I'll buy one.

Respected Contributor

I have a few of her tops, but not with pockets on the hips and thighs! Please!

Honored Contributor

It's 100 here today..........saw a woman out shopping, wearing a "logo-type" sharkbite top.....that's it......NO tights.....NO pants..........nada. She was barely legal...........good thing it wasn't windy today.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Me. I am 5'5" tall, 50 years old and in decent shape. I like the look. It is artsy and free spirited.

So there you go. Now you know.