Trusted Contributor

Sizing Advice for A233686 Cowl Neck Dress

I have never purchased anything from this line and am looking at this cowl neck dress. Reading the reviews it seems to run big. I am a typical medium in Linea. I am thinking I would have to size down to a small. Anyone have this dress and can advise? I really like the cowl neck line on this one! Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sizing Advice for A233686 Cowl Neck Dress

Wow, nobody has this dress?

Frequent Contributor

I have this in all the colors. Love Logo cowl neck items. I think I ordered my usual Logo size.....which is a size smaller than I wear in other brands. I will check and report back.
Honored Contributor

i own this in the black and in the berry and purchased it last year.....i stuck with my regular qvc size medium, mainly because i did not want it overly fitted. i have hips and a chest and it fits me well without being form fitting. i did not find it to run too oversized. it is a nice spring/summer weight with great drape......and the perfect cowl neck!

thanks for mentioning it.....i will probably now get the green since it is on sale.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I have 3 of these in 2 different sizes. Both fit but the top part on the larger size is a little bit big. I will probably take it in under the arms a bit.....but that reflects how a lot of things fit me personally. I would go by the chart on the actual garment measurements and decide how tight of loose you want it. Don't think this one should be too tight in my opinion.

It is a pretty dress in the pink, green and black. Great neckline.

Also check out the Logo short sleeve cowl neck tops. Very nice, too.