Frequent Contributor

I might be wrong, but I thought there was a quick mention of upcoming Logo jewelry in the last show.....Did anyone else hear it?....Does anyone have any information?? I've been dying to buy some of the gorgeous necklaces and bracelets that she puts with the QVC clothing!!

If I'm wrong, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Lori...bring some of those pieces to QVC for us to purchase!

I adore Lori and Logo!

Regular Contributor
From Facebook Lori Goldstein ~We're working on creating some Logo Jewelry soon! Stay tuned! Try J-Crew or Anthropologie for similar jewelry.
Frequent Contributor

Some of her jewelry is from Stella and Dot.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for both responses. I'll check them out. Meanwhile, my fingers are crossed to be able to buy it at QVC. Lori, you're taking over my closets!

Honored Contributor

Yesterday Lori said her jewlery line is definetly coming to QVC, but she is still being tight-lipped as to when. Just keeps saying, "coming, coming, shhhh." I guess she & QVC want to make it a big special launch. I love her jewelry the models are wearing! The tease campaign is working, I'm so looking forward to it!

Honored Contributor

There are some sale items at J.Crew that you might like.

I own this one-

Super Contributor

Ohhhhh, I'd be interested in taking a look at it. Is there any place now where I can take a peek at it ? Any video's you know of with the models wearing any of it? I didn't know about this !

Bet she's going to save it for a holiday release.

Thanks for any information you may be able to give me.

Oh, thanks for the above pics, didn't see them until after I hit submit. Are these prices reasonable???