Respected Contributor

Fit of A252319 Logo Slub Knit Embellished Top with Trim?

Can anyone help me with the fit of this top? I usually wear a medium or large in the rayon spandex tops. I have broad shoulders and I'm smaller through the hips. In the video, the top appears to be extra fitted through the bust and shoulders and even seemed too tight on Lisa Robertson. I want to order the alabaster and colonial blue. Should I order an XL? My upper arms are large and I don't like anything to fit too tight. Thanks for your help.
Super Contributor

Re: Fit of A252319 Logo Slub Knit Embellished Top with Trim?

Did you compare the garment measurements of that item with one of the other LOGO items that you already own?

Respected Contributor

I did, but I've found that I can't always rely on the measurements given. Items with the same measurements often run smaller or larger than others.
Contributor

I like that top, but what bothers me is I am afraid that after washing, the trim at the bottom might "curl up" or roll up, and I sure don't want to have to iron it down. Do any of you have experience with this top?

I also am concerned with the upper arms being a little tighter than most of her other tops.

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Since no one had info on the fit, I went ahead and ordered both colors in XL. I never wear XL but I can't stand it when clothes pull through the chest and arms. Hopefully these will work.