Valued Contributor

Logo Top In My Washing Machine

I am totally amazed. I have been careful with my Logo tops in the laundry. I have a light gray logo top that is long and I wear around the house with leggings, etc. I am a careful cook, I rarely need an apron but I think I was having a bad day while wearing the Logo top and not only was oil splashed on my top but then pasta sauce. I threw it in with sheets, hot temp then hot drying for an hour. You will not believe how fabulous this top looks. It looks better than all of my other Logo tops. I don't know if they all would come out this great but doesn't this go to show you? lol

Super Contributor

Re: Logo Top In My Washing Machine

What?

Esteemed Contributor

Seriously? I have a hard time envisioning any delicate clothing coming out unscathed after that. You are lucky. PS: I won't try it, though. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I can't imagine washing in hot water and drying for an hour. I think you are lucky...
Super Contributor

Yikes.. Hot water on those delicate items? Hard to believe they did not shrink to the size of a infant one piece. I never wash anything in hot water.

Super Contributor

On 4/21/2014 brii said: I can't imagine washing in hot water and drying for an hour. I think you are lucky...

Very lucky

Super Contributor

On 4/21/2014 twopeas said:

Seriously? I have a hard time envisioning any delicate clothing coming out unscathed after that. You are lucky. PS: I won't try it, though. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Neither would I!

Trusted Contributor

Honestly, I don't think the LOGO tops are as delicate as some think.

I regularly wash all my LOGO tops and sweaters in warm to hot water on ultra clean (fast agitation) and throw in a medium high dryer until completely dry without a problem. Some of my tops are going on 4 years old and they still look great

Super Contributor

Really? Seriously? Maybe that's the key!