Valued Contributor
Uh oh! Lori Goldstein is on tonight. Get ready for the onslaught of bag lady insults!!
Esteemed Contributor

ok, I'll be the first. I can't resist the temptation.......... This is my opinion of LG Bag Lady Fashions. as I call them. Fashion? ..............nooooo way!!!!

1 )...Does Jane know how awful she looks in that outfit? Even Lori G looks awful in her own clothing. The material is frumpy and droopy,with saggy pockets hanging on the sides of those hideous hems!

2).."Elongates the body", LG says .... only the tallest models look "ok" in her outfits, maybe because they belt them and they are very tall.

3)... Actually,Shawn is the only one that looks good in them! She mixes and matches other designers with a few of Lori's pieces underneath

4)...Lori also said.... " anti frump"......"school girl sheik "... OMG, Lori has flipped her lid !!!

I have news for Lori, those outfits don't hide anything,they accent it all,your hips,the belly, even your height if you happen to be short. Jane looked like a weeble that wobbled but didn't fall down!!!

She absolutely and positively had to get her ideas from the NYC Bag Ladies.........and that is my honest opinion!

Carry on..................

Valued Contributor

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor
Actually during the early show, I decided that the person who looks best in her clothes is Lori. I thought she's like Joan and her short jackets, she designs for herself. I don't know where I'd wear Logo. People here just don't wear layers; it's too hot, especially in summertime. I never see anyone dressed like that.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
Wonder why Lori G stands pigeon toed when in front of the camera? It is unattractive, not cute or endearing.
Honored Contributor

I dunno. Just one of those tops with jeans would look fine. Like any other plain top. Layering them looks very silly I agree.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know about Jane and the top look.....but that thick scarf wrapped around her neck looked ridiculous.....don't know if she ever took it off as I changed the station...

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/3/2014 MalteseMomma said:

ok, I'll be the first. I can't resist the temptation.......... This is my opinion of LG Bag Lady Fashions. as I call them. Fashion? ..............nooooo way!!!!

1 )...Does Jane know how awful she looks in that outfit? Even Lori G looks awful in her own clothing. The material is frumpy and droopy,with saggy pockets hanging on the sides of those hideous hems!

2).."Elongates the body", LG says .... only the tallest models look "ok" in her outfits, maybe because they belt them and they are very tall.

3)... Actually,Shawn is the only one that looks good in them! She mixes and matches other designers with a few of Lori's pieces underneath

4)...Lori also said.... " anti frump"......"school girl sheik "... OMG, Lori has flipped

her lid !!!

I have news for Lori, those outfits don't hide anything,they accent it all,your hips,the belly, even your height if you happen to be short. Jane looked like a weeble that wobbled but didn't fall down!!!

She absolutely and positively had to get her ideas from the NYC Bag Ladies.........and that is my honest opinion!

Carry on..................

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor
On 5/3/2014 Porcelain said:

I dunno. Just one of those tops with jeans would look fine. Like any other plain top. Layering them looks very silly I agree.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I have a few and this is exactly how I wear them. I wouldn't wear them to a meeting or anything, but they are cute and casual. I've never worn anything else that felt so comfortable! The only one I layer is the cardigan I have with the matching shell. The hem is straight across, not asymmetrical. Smile

Valued Contributor

Really, "school girl sheik" ?? Really? You don't know it is CHIC?