Occasional Contributor

I think I owe Lori Goldstein an apology

Lori, I would like to apologize to you. I have spoken out about disliking your clothing without ever having tried it. I was very vocal on some occasions. One day you were on, you offered a cardigan in the rayon/span and it looked really nice on the model. I decided to try it. I LOVE it. I have ordered one other piece since, and I look forward to wearing it. I don't think all of the items are for me, nor would I wear lots of layers as you do, but I must admit when I'm wrong. I can now see how many women would love your designs wearing them in different ways. I hope you will accept my apology. I look forward to future purchases.
Super Contributor

Re: I think I owe Lori Goldstein an apology

That's so nice!

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.wub} That is so sweet! What a nice thread. I am sure Lori is just beaming if she reads this.

Glad you like your cardi, elay. Welcome to the LOGO club. I'm sure you will find some more things you like also.

Valued Contributor

I agree that this is a lovely gesture. Well-said, too.
Super Contributor

elay, I love your post & this thread- thanks. I wonder how many LOGO buyers started with that same scepticism. I know I did. Then on one drive by I noticed how good Sharon looked in the outfit and decided to try out the chiffon trim top. I was sold & now I'm checking out more and more.

Like you, I don't plan to layer as Lori does and I know that not everything in the line will work on me. But what does work does double and triple duty and I am relieved and happy I came back for a second look!

Super Contributor

I smiled at you upon reading your post. It was beautiful.

Regular Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Beda said:

I smiled at you upon reading your post. It was beautiful.

I did too....
Esteemed Contributor

I just saw Antonella doing a Lori show for a minute and I thought Antonella looked great in the vest and black outfit she had on. Very flattering. Antonella should most definately purchase that vest in that color.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

She is really sweet and nice, so maybe it is just her style to be so relaxed. I see your point, I could do a modified Lori.

Honored Contributor

Very nice of you but I doubt she's been losing sleep over your opinion.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment