Not applicable
I am afraid of hanging my logo tops. They are impossible to fold and need to be steamed before I wear them when I do "fold" them. The majority of wrinkles come out as it hangs on body but a wrinkled lower front is not attractive. Any suggestions?? Thanks
Super Contributor

I hang mine, have had no problems. They are well constructed - the necklines are taped and bound so won't stretch out, the shoulder seams are taped and stabilized. I use the flocked hangers and don't get shoulder "dimples". One poster said she turned them inside out. I couldn't deal with trying to wear them folded - they are too soft and unstructured to fold well and would wrinkle badly.

Honored Contributor

I have always just folded mine after I wash in cold water and Woolite then lay flat to dry. I have found they do grow if you hang them and they will pill if you wash them with other things. The tops do wrinkle, but I have a drawer just for Logo and I don't stack them and they do need to be steamed anyway.

Super Contributor

had no problems..

Super Contributor

All 14 of mine are on hangers. Not a problem.

Valued Contributor

To get the wrinkles out, I throw them in the dryer with a moistened wash cloth. It works. Hey, anything but ironing, right? Cool

Super Contributor

I hang mine on a padded hanger and they do not wrinkle at all!

Contributor

I wash delicate cycle with woolite. Hang to dry on padded hangar. No pilling or wrinkles. They wash up beautifully!