Occasional Contributor

I just started collecting Lori's tops and have a question for those who have been wearing for a while. Do you hang your tops or do you fold them and keep on a shelf or in a drawer? I think hanging them would stretch them out but folding them means lots of wrinkles when I'm ready to where one. What do you girls do?

Super Contributor

I have just a dozen of Lori's tops, and a lot of similar types from other places.

I hang them all. I haven't noticed that any of them stretched. I use non-slip hangers.

Trusted Contributor

I have on the order of 30 tops and sweaters. I hang all on a huggable hangers. No ill effects so far and some have been hanging that way for a good 3 years.

Regular Contributor
I have many and hang them all on non slip or padded hangers. No problem. Enjoy your LOGO!
Contributor

I hang always, with no stretching. Folding causes some wrinkling in this fine rayon fabric. I use all types of hangers with no problem.

Honored Contributor

I find that her tops grow, so I wash on delicate cycle and lay flat to dry partially,then in dryer and fold to store. I find for me they don't hold up, I wear my tops fairly often and I don't think I've had one that lasted a whole year.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your answers. I have those huggable hangars and will try them. Folding the tops caused lots of wrinkles. I don't put much in the dryer as I feel the colors of most fabrics just get sucked out of the clothes. I may put them in for just a few minutes then hang or lay flat to dry the rest of the way.