Trusted Contributor

Lori Petite Tops are not really petite length

I know that QVC has guidelines on clothing, so not sure I understand what is going on.

There are 2 tops that actually are titled "petite" (A241119 and A251891 & possibly others) that are so long in my size x-large I just cannot wear them. I just ordered two tops A251826 and A240736 that are not titled "petite" and they are much shorter in length than the so called "petite" tops. While I really appreciate the tops that are actually short enough for me, this is just confusing.

I can see that what may happen with these tops titled "petite" that are not actually petite length, they will be grabbed up by regular height ladies who cannot wear the really long version of tops. Unfortunately, this reduces the inventory of petite tops for ladies who have been begging for them and does not solve our issues.

I have experienced the same issue with wide width shoes; ladies who wear regular widths are buying the wide widths because they are not really wide enough for ladies who need wide widths, but it soles their problems regarding a comfortable fit on those shoes.

QVC please take a look at this. It would really be appreciated. Thanks.

Super Contributor

Re: Lori Petite Tops are not really petite length

Lori has made some of her extra long tops in petite lengths. Yes, they are still in the 30" range but they are meant to be mid-thigh not just at the bottom of your tush so for petite women that makes them more proportionate than the regular length which would hit closer to the knee.

She has some styles that are shorter because of the style. You can't compare lengths between the different styles, so just because one style in regular length is shorter than a petite length in another style doesn't mean it's wrong - it just gives people more options.

Trusted Contributor

Judging from the presentations on the models, some of LG's tops are designed to be quite long -- to come down below the tush to upper or mid-thigh. I'm guessing that the petite lengths in those particular styles are still long and probably longer than some LG top styles in regular lengths. A lot of her tops run longer than most other makers'.

Respected Contributor

I'm 5'3" and like the longer tops. I love a tunic that comes to mid-thigh. Sometimes, though, the regular tunics are too big in the shoulders. I'd like petite-sized tops that are at times 28" or so.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for comments. However, in my x-large size some of her tops come down near my knees for my 5' 3" height. a top that is 31" long or more is not petite in my opinion. Just hoping for someone at QVC to review my request.