Contributor

Almost exclusively, I choose LOGO now for my casual attire...I LOVE the extreme softness of the clothes, the relaxed middle areas, the "on purpose" cute designs (as my husband put it,) the variety of colors, and especially the LENGTH! The chiffon trim is a nice touch on many pieces, too.

As a 5'3" average weight +, 50 something with a dance background, I find LOGO most closely approximates the freedom and comfort of dance/yoga wear, while still being appropriate for my age.

Yes, some necklines are too low for petites, and require layering, but it is worth having the option of stylish, (not frumpy,) up-to-date outfits. No polyester to make me hot, no more too short tops that can't be worn with leggings. Lori's cuts offer something for everyone. (I have straight hips, so avoid the "elephant ears" pointy long side hip cuts.)

The secret to finding a good fit? Order up a size from normal Q lines.

I am happy Lori is at the Q and have virtually stopped ordering other lines. I am up to more than 50 tops now, and a dozen pants/ capris / skirts.

Thanks, Lori! You make my casual life simpler, exquisitely comfortable, stylish, while still attractive to my husband! (Usually that's impossible, but LOGO does it!)

Regular Contributor

Re: LOGO my new Go-To Favorite

Hi Lav!

Welcome to the world of LOGO, there are many of us who love and enjoy it!! She has many wonderful things and her quality can't be beat. Just a quick tip - don't listen to the ones who will bash Lori and/or her fashions by calling her a bag lady, etc. They think they are cute. Some of us have fashion sense and some do not. And they do not! So anyway enjoy! Nice to meet you. (waving).

Regular Contributor

Yes, welcome LavendarBlue. I love LOGO too and rarely wear anything else especially in winter. I always look forward to her one hour shows and seeing how she styles the fashions and combines colors.
Super Contributor

In my case, instead of ordering up a size, I have to size DOWN by 1 to 2 sizes. I like the uneven hem, chiffon hem, and the exaggerated A-line. Smiley Surprised)

Super Contributor

Enjoyed your post, lavender. Expresses how I feel about LOGO and Lori's aesthetics. I do have a sense of style and freedom wearing her clothing. My background isn't in dancing, but it is in dressmaking and clothing design and I find her style lines work so well with the fabric she chooses. Any seam put in one of her garments is there for a specific purpose. It reminds me of the fabric origami of Issey Miyaki, but simplified and sleeker. My closet is 80% LOGO and that's only because I have to have some things that aren't in her line - lol.

BTW, there's a category on the Home Page about items back in stock and there are several of my favorite LOGO pieces that are now available again and in new colors. I've already ordered and am seriously considering ordering more before they disappear again.

Honored Contributor

Love, love, love, love!!

Respected Contributor

So glad to have another Logo fan out there. I love my Logo items too. I wore the black logo lounge top with lace trim today and everyone loved it.
Contributor

Thanks, all, for your thoughtful comments on this great brand. I appreciate the Back in Stock tip. I will watch that, since often I return for a 2nd or 3rd color and items are gone or low on choices. Hopefully there are lots of LOGO fans to keep Lori coming back often to Q...I have noticed more and more of her shows on and her variety of styles is growing. And thanks, Lori, for clothes that work well, feel delicious, and look so on trend.

Honored Contributor

Why are the necklines so low? I have friends who have had breast or heart surgery and they can not wear these styles.

Super Contributor

good for you, Lavendar.

It's so nice when you find a brand that you can fall in love with.

LOGO suits my style very well too!