Frequent Contributor

Any clue as to what the next Logo TSV is?

Regular Contributor
I do not have a clue. Hope someone does. It is probably just me, but I have not had much success with her newest pieces. Have returned more than I kept. What do other LOGO gals think of the newest LOGO introductions?
Trusted Contributor

I haven't been tempted...well' that's a lie! I have been tempted but not enough to purchase anything new. I'd really like to add to my long sleeve collection, but it seems like the 3/4 sleeves win out more than not.

Plus I prefer solid colors or color blocking, not into the patterns much.

I have wanted to try a couple of pieces from the LOGO lounge line, but I hate to admit, I've been kind of really liking the D&Co french terry pieces which are way less in price.

Super Contributor
On 2/5/2014 Aiminghigh said: I do not have a clue. Hope someone does. It is probably just me, but I have not had much success with her newest pieces. Have returned more than I kept. What do other LOGO gals think of the newest LOGO introductions?

LOGO's rising price points have kept me at bay ... I know cotton and labor are on the increase, reflecting her latest offerings ranging from $49-$55 ... coupled with S&H, I've abstained. Lori's latest designs are too avant-garde for my style ... but her long layering tanks were sensible and priced right; however, rarely in stock!

Regular Contributor

March 3rd TSV LOGO V-neck Vest w/ Chiffon Trim in 6 colors.

Respected Contributor
On 2/12/2014 Knew10 said:

March 3rd TSV LOGO V-neck Vest w/ Chiffon Trim in 6 colors.

What is the price?

Honored Contributor
It's cute. I have to see it on the hosts or the models. I like that its sleeveless.
Trusted Contributor

Okiebug (or anyone) do you have item numbers for the new Logo Lounge pieces you mentioned? I was hoping for a pant in Neptune Blue to mack the hoodie I got some time ago. The matching Logo Lounge pant at that time was a very slouchy fit and hung terribly on me. Hoping for a more fitted pant in that color in that line.

Are you getting this information from the Insider or Facebook? I'm not on facebook so sometimes miss out on advance information.

Thanks so much!!

Honored Contributor

Can you wear her clothes to work in an office where you interface directly with the public. I am talking about a front office where you might work for lawyers or you greet the public.

My friend recently retired from a front office working for a General. She would not be able to wear something like her clothes.

They seem very casual to me. They are made of a Jersey kind of material. I have bought them several times and had to return them. Every time I tried to wear them without layering them every bump and freckle on me showed.

That might be why they are always shown layered. I look at her and there is no way you can wear those clothes professionally.

I would appreciate comments that aren't bashing. Please explain to me where you would wear them other than non-professionally.

I am looking at A-224639. That is so thin it is crazy. Comfortable, but too thin to wear without layering.

Respected Contributor

I have not seen a single item from the line that is appropriate for any kind of professional environment. I have no interest in the line and don't watch the shows unless they happen to occur in the middle of two other shows in which I have an interest, but the cut of these clothes, the fabric they are made of, and the overall aesthetic does not seem to me to be work-appropriate. Our office recently transitioned to business casual, and even at that lower standard, these tops would not be acceptable.