Regular Contributor
Kerstin is wearing LOGO A234534 in the oatmeal color showing Lee Sands jewelry this morning. She looks nice and the tunic looks super with his jewelry and accessories. I have never purchased Lee Sands products but I am enjoying the show.
Honored Contributor

Re: Logo and Lee Sands Jewelry

If you like something, pick it up now. Before the holidays they said that was his last show EVER, despite being one of the original Q vendors.

Regular Contributor

Oh no. These items are beautiful. Sad. Thanks for telling me.
Honored Contributor

I'm enjoying the show, too, Aiminghigh.Smile

I'd be surprised if this were the last show -- they have a few brand new items, and only part of his inventory is on clearance. Perhaps he's just gearing down a bit?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Regular Contributor

I ordered the angel necklace. Will be excited to receive it.
Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2014 lolakimono said:

If you like something, pick it up now. Before the holidays they said that was his last show EVER, despite being one of the original Q vendors.

Really Q? And so ANOTHER one bites the dust...? Pretty soon I guess they'll have all of about five brands left that they can rotate among and bore us all even more senseless than they already do.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2014 Aiminghigh said: I ordered the angel necklace. Will be excited to receive it.

I'll bet you'll enjoy it. I have the earrings. The opalescent glass is lovely, and I like the spirituality of the angels.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2014 stevieb said:
On 1/28/2014 lolakimono said:

Really Q? And so ANOTHER one bites the dust...? Pretty soon I guess they'll have all of about five brands left that they can rotate among and bore us all even more senseless than they already do.

Hi, stevieb! No, they said Lee would be back soon. No mention of any last shows or bowing out -- at least not yet.

Super Contributor

I heard he was retiring? Even favorite vendors get to retire...