Valued Contributor

Question about Lori's cotton modal tops

Thus far I have only purchased her rayon tops. Do the cotton modal tops run smaller and do you find you size up for that fabric? Also, does modal shrink?? Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about Lori's cotton modal tops

Yes the cotton and modal run one size smaller. I don't dry any of her tops. I don't size down in the cotton/modal ones. The rayon/spandex run big. HTH's Win

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Yes I agree, the Cotton/Modal has no give so I order my regular size in those items , unless it is a top with a huge bottom sweep. I do order a size down on the rayon/spandex tops.

Respected Contributor

I haven't ordered anything from Logo since the summer and I did see this new one today but I did not size up. The measurements looked fairly big in the bust and the sweep.

Well I got the top today and it does fit tighter than the rayon/span. But it fits perfectly if you have skinny arms which I do. The bust is a little more fitted but still fits and the sweep is not as big as the measurements state. Nice length for 5'8 but not extra long like some. It is a really cute top and different. The trim is really nice and hangs well. Thumbs up! Will not put in the dryer.