Not applicable

Any petite gals wearing LOGO tops?

I haven't seen any petite models wearing the modern chic tops offered by Lori. Also haven't seen Jane Treacy modeling one. Is it going to swallow my 5' 1 body?
Occasional Contributor

Re: Any petite gals wearing LOGO tops?

I am 5'2"" and own about 15. They look great.

Respected Contributor

Feral - this is good to know. I've been tempted so many times. I'm 5'0"" and don't want to look frumpy.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

The last LOGO show they had the fitness and make up model Tracy modeling - she's 5'1 or 2 and on AM Style Amy was wearing a LOGO top, they both looked great. I'm a petite plus and my tops are about 70% LOGO and love them.

Respected Contributor

Lori has the petite tops now in some of them and the models were wearing them the other night. Much shorter and they looked nice on the petite models. Amy had one on.

A240164 is a new petite tank.

A223263 is a little shorter top.

A223741 and A224797 are short summer tops on clearance now. They come with a tank and they are cute. I have both.

Valued Contributor

I'm a very petite 4' 11""---I ordered 2 items the other day--I hope they look cute
Valued Contributor

I have a few of them and I'm 5'4"". I wore one of her cardi/jackets yesterday and my gf loved it and wanted to know where I got it. She is 5'3"" I think...maybe even 5'2"".

I have two of this style which she offers in petite....

A239072
Honored Contributor

60 inches........and I like long tops.........but not stuff with ""pointy tails"".............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

I'm 5'3"" and I love Lori's tops! I do have to be careful though. The ones with lots of lace or chiffon on the bottom don't work for me. I don't wear a lot of layers. Maybe a straight hem tank underneath. Love them with leggings or skinny jeans!

Occasional Contributor

I'm 5'1" and purchased two of Lori's petite 3/4 sleeve tees with the chiffon hem. I think they're the perfect length for a petite person. I've tried her regular sizes and I think they're too long. So happy she is doing petites in tops and heard her say on air that more are coming. I wish the sizing would be more consistent though. I have a sweater that is an XS and in these two tees I purchased a S because the reviews suggested it ran small. I'm glad I followed the reviews, the XS would have been too tight. I think her line is a bit pricey - this is a $50 tee! If the price point of her line was a bit lower, I would get a lot more items.