Valued Contributor

LOGO's first FABz cami is my all-time personal favorite .... they're back in January 2014. Lori must have read our pleas for its return! Sizing-up is essential, and well worth the $$$$.

Regular Contributor
Gabby - I saw those new camis and wondered about them. I have never seen the FABz line before. Thanks for recommendation. Will try. I wonder what else is coming for early spring?
Honored Contributor

Those are adorable, but they look to be super short. Does anyone remember how long the original ones were? The 20 inches will not work for me. I thought the other ones were at least 5 inches longer. This would not work for me, and I am so disappointed though that she brought these back in such a cropped fashion.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.huh}{#emotions_dlg.sad} Holy cow! These are so short! How in the world could you layer with these?? This is JUST what I wanted (except I wanted tank straps not cami straps), a layering tank with chiffon trim. But OMG WHY WHY WHY is it so dang short??

Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2014 imaclotheshog said:

{#emotions_dlg.huh}{#emotions_dlg.sad} Holy cow! These are so short! How in the world could you layer with these?? This is JUST what I wanted (except I wanted tank straps not cami straps), a layering tank with chiffon trim. But OMG WHY WHY WHY is it so dang short??

Hi Amp. How are you? I'm so bummed these are so short. I wanted these badly until I saw the length. I know they will stretch, but I don't think they'll stretch 6 inches.Wink

Super Contributor

Hi Win I'm good how are you? I am super disappointed these are so short! I don't think they are stretchy, like Skinnytees. They are not a similar material, and so no I do not think they will stretch 6 inches! That is too bad. I have been really hoping she would bring some layering tanks with a chiffon trim, in a longer length, but I was thinking like, 27 or 28 inches long. Not 20! Darn! I guess I will pass on these. (sigh)

Regular Contributor
Maybe the length measurement is misprint. Hope so.
Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Hi Win I'm good how are you? I am super disappointed these are so short! I don't think they are stretchy, like Skinnytees. They are not a similar material, and so no I do not think they will stretch 6 inches! That is too bad. I have been really hoping she would bring some layering tanks with a chiffon trim, in a longer length, but I was thinking like, 27 or 28 inches long. Not 20! Darn! I guess I will pass on these. (sigh)

ITA Amp. I won't be buying.

Hi Aim--I seriously doubt it's a misprint.

Super Contributor

I was really surprised and disappointed too. They just don't connect with the rest of Lori's designs and the measurements don't match the pictures. 20-22" is just slightly below the waist and the pictures show both tanks low hip. Maybe the length measurement is for the inner shaper piece - hopefully???

There's going to be LOGO shows on the 16th and 20th, maybe they will have them on then.

Regular Contributor
Is the FABz cami item #A240164? Thanks!