Frequent Contributor

Who'd like to see more cotton and less rayon for spring/summer Logo?

No matter how gorgeous Lori's materials are, I always perfect cotton....or cotton/modal....I'm hot all the time. I love the layered look, but if I have any chance of layering in warmer weather, I need more cotton. Please Lori?? I LOVE your clothes!

Valued Contributor

Re: Who'd like to see more cotton and less rayon for spring/summer Logo?

Cotton/modal was the first garment I ordered from Lori ... and it's still my personal favorite ... the fibers are more substantial than her rayon/span blend. I order up one size when buying LOGO cotton clothing.

Super Contributor

I much prefer the rayon for summer as opposed to cotton. Yes, the cotton breathes a tiny bit better but it also absorbs the perspiration and stays wet longer while the rayon wicks it away from your body and it dries quickly.

Super Contributor

On 1/16/2014 BlueCollarBabe said:

I much prefer the rayon for summer as opposed to cotton. Yes, the cotton breathes a tiny bit better but it also absorbs the perspiration and stays wet longer while the rayon wicks it away from your body and it dries quickly.

I agree and I personally found the rayon cooler because of it's wicking properties and it has a cool touch.

Respected Contributor

I prefer the rayon mix only. Lori will be on in 10 minutes.

Trusted Contributor

I also like cotton/modal fabric. Lori originally brought most of her line in that fabrication and then changed.

I like all of the fabrics in her line but would like to see more of cotton/modal.

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2013 Kathleen said:

I won't buy if it's cotton.

ITA I much prefer the rayon spandex. Sometimes the modal is ok, but I like the rayon. Her rayon is so lightweight that it can be worn year round. I'm not a fan of 100% cotton. A bit of spandex in a lightweight top of hers would make it acceptable.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

If OP is watching AM Style, there is an all cotton item on right now. A-223263.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Honored Contributor

I don't really like all cotton items. They seem to not hold their shape and can be on the thicker side.

Contributor

The Logo line is way overpriced. The shows are such super-hype and hard sell that I have a hard time watching. Two tops I purchased have not held up. Recently, against my better judgement, I ordered a "slub knit" TSV. It looked like a slob knit, all wrinkled on arrival with no shape. I know there are Logo fans, and a layering piece here and there is fine, but for me, Logo is mostly the emperor's new (overpriced) clothes.