Contributor
Why do you make your tops ( neck line ) so low???
Frequent Contributor

I agree with Docsgal! I hate low cut tops.....and having to layer everything to cover up makes me too warm. Please, Lori.....continue offering lots of different necklines to satisfy all of us!

Contributor
I like low tops. It's about time qvc having different top options. I cant stand anything around my neck. I really prefer v-necks but i dont mind the low tops.
Super Contributor
On 1/19/2014 Cuddles35 said:

I agree with Docsgal! I hate low cut tops.....and having to layer everything to cover up makes me too warm. Please, Lori.....continue offering lots of different necklines to satisfy all of us!

Exactly! A little something for everyone would be nice. I don't like to layer either nor do I like low cut tops.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I love deeper cut vnecklines, most of the necklines on tops QVC sells are too high. I am always interested in a lower cut neckline.

I don't want them cut down to my belly button but bring on some lower vnecks please, I am happy to see them. I would like to know which one everyone thinks are lower, I'd be prone to order them!

Super Contributor
On 12/29/2013 azterry! said:
On 12/28/2013 terrier2 said:
On 12/28/2013 Debbie1426 said: I have actually had the opposite problem with tops on QVC. Which specific tops are you referring to?

Me too...so many of the v necks are too high and dowdy.

I agree. I prefer a more open neckline.

I cannot wear crew necks. So dowdy and masculine on me!

ITA. I love the lower necklines on the LOGO tops and other tops that are a bit deeper cut. A lower cut neckline is aging on me too.

The one thing that still looks good on me is my chest! So far, no wrinkles there!