Trusted Contributor

Requests for Logo Lounge Line

First of all, thanks Lori for this wonderful new fabric. I have several pieces already and love them.

My request is that you bring in Logo Lounge ankle pant/leggings in the colors in this line, Am waiting for an exchange on the neptune blue pant in this line, but skeptical about the fit if the smaller size is also way too relaxed. I have many of your pants/leggings and have never before had any problem with the fit. If you do a closer fit pant/legging, please also bring it in the petite. I'm thinking that part of the problem with the one Logo Lounge pant available is that it was also cut in all areas for a taller woman and may not work at all for me. I do like matching tops/pants. Am not a color block person unless already incorporated in a top.

Also, saw the lace trimmed Logo Lounge top A237527 on AM Style today. Please either do this in petite, or do the details in this top like neckline and snap sleeve in another Logo Lounge top without the lace. My x-large size was way too long so could not order this one.

Thanks for listening.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Requests for Logo Lounge Line

Lori, just want to followup. The neptune blue logo lounge pant did not work for me in either size I tried. I am an extra large petite and baggy does not look good on me. Again, want to request a neptune blue pant closer to body style to wear with the Logo Lounge Hoodie in that color.

Thanks for listening. Have seen some things I requested and really appreciate what you do for your customers.

Contributor

Re: Requests for Logo Lounge Line

I wish this line was not called lounge wear. I wear the grey dress which is the best french terry ever as my go to dress. I am small of butt and the gathering you can throw to the back when you draw in your waist is ideal.