Frequent Contributor

Lori, I love the necklaces you wear!! I especially love the choker with different colored jewels that you wear most often. Will you ever be selling any of these pieces on QVC?? Please??

Super Contributor

I have missed all of this ! So now I'm interested in checking all of this out as I adore jewelry!

Thanks for the heads up ladies !

Valued Contributor

Why don't you ask her on her Facebook page?

Respected Contributor

Lori said the designer once way back and it was very brief. It sounded like very expensive jewelry.

Not applicable

I also love the necklace everyone is talking about. It looks so good with all her tops. Will you tell us where you got it or sell one like it on the ""Q"". I am sure a lot of people would buy it.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I've noticed Lori's multi-colored jewel necklace also. Love the look!

If you'd like to see the necklace I'm referring to, Lori is wearing it in the videos for items A251180 and A231815. She wears this beautiful necklace a lot! Lori also wears other interesting jewelry, and I love some of the jewelry the models wear on her shows. I'd love to know the sources.

Frequent Contributor

I was searching on the bay for statement necklaces. I started with a search for J Crew necklaces which included other necklaces. I then proceeded to click on seller's other items. I found a lot of beautiful necklaces for reasonable prices such as at this SITE.

Honored Contributor

I know for sure some of the necklaces are from J.Crew. I have 2 or 3 of the ones I have seen on air and they were purchased from J. Crew. I think there are some from Banana Republic too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"