A265555 tunic top

A265567 Petite Maxi

A265563 Regular Maxi

A265559 Skirt

A265575 WK S/S top

A263356 Striped Cardigan!!!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Missoni Item(s) Up With A Surprise!!

The maxi dress is looking a bit sheer, at least in the QVC photo...Louis mentioned there's a slip/lining to the knee, tho. Ordered the blue/black. Crossing fingers on size.

Striped cardigan is a nice surprise!

Valued Contributor

On 4/8/2015 GraceCO said:

The maxi dress is looking a bit sheer, at least in the QVC photo...Louis mentioned there's a slip/lining to the knee, tho. Ordered the blue/black. Crossing fingers on size.

I'm also crossing my fingers on size, I'm sort of in between sizes 10-12 but I'm trying to lose some more weight. Got the 10.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it is-- sorting by new arrivals-- right now-- its on the page 4 bottom (if items set to 96 items per page to view). Notice how the stripes line up as one 'visual line' from arms to torso to arms again?

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Tylerpoo2 said:

I'm also crossing my fingers on size, I'm sort of in between sizes 10-12 but I'm trying to lose some more weight. Got the 10.

I'm between a 12-14 and also losing weight (20 lb goal), so think I'll order the 12. May put the 14 on a check-hold, just in case.

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 JustJazzmom said:

Yes, it is-- sorting by new arrivals-- right now-- its on the page 4 bottom (if items set to 96 items per page to view). Notice how the stripes line up as one 'visual line' from arms to torso to arms again?

Thanks for posting all the links, JJM--makes it so easy for ordering.

Hoping by some small miracle the cardigan with lace sleeves shows up!

Respected Contributor

I've decided, for versatility, to get both zig zag skirts and tunics and not the maxi dress---will I hate myself in the morning?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I'm holding off on the tunics until I see them on people. I really hate the photos here -- even the people look 'wooden'.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 JustJazzmom said:

Thanks for posting all the links, JJM--makes it so easy for ordering.

Hoping by some small miracle the cardigan with lace sleeves shows up!

YW Grace. Glad no one replied while I was editing the items twice!

Esteemed Contributor

Got both colors of the petite maxi ... the tunics are always a challenge for me, so I think I'll take a pass on these.