Valued Contributor

Does anyone know what the length will be for the petite and regular, the previous dresses were 48 and 52, and was in letter sizing(s,m,l...)

Thanks

Honored Contributor

If it had been listed on Louis' blog, I would have posted it. I guess we all have to wait till midnight-- also remember they will be numerically sized.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I asked Louis on his blog about the length of the "regular" size and he said it is "55 inches, give or take."

Valued Contributor

Also remember that most of the previous maxi dresses were roomy with lots of stretch, so pay close attention to the click measurements. I may need to size up.

Respected Contributor
On 4/8/2015 Tylerpoo2 said:

Also remember that most of the previous maxi dresses were roomy with lots of stretch, so pay close attention to the click measurements. I may need to size up.

Hiya, here's what Louis said about the fabric:

"It is a knit and has plenty of stretch, though due to the type of stitch it may not be quite as stretchy as a jersey, that said it still has a lot of stretch….much more than a woven fabric. From my experience with the fabric it does not snag"

Not sure you should be sizing up based on that statement.....you wouldn't want it to be too big and miss out...these are almost certain to sell out---don't you think?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor
On 4/8/2015 Sheesh said:
On 4/8/2015 Tylerpoo2 said:

Hiya, here's what Louis said about the fabric:

"It is a knit and has plenty of stretch, though due to the type of stitch it may not be quite as stretchy as a jersey, that said it still has a lot of stretch….much more than a woven fabric. From my experience with the fabric it does not snag"

Not sure you should be sizing up based on that statement.....you wouldn't want it to be too big and miss out...these are almost certain to sell out---don't you think?

I'm sure they will sell out. It just looks more fitted than the prev. maxi dresses. We'll see in a few minutes.

Respected Contributor

Numerical sizing is always more of a challenge I think, Tylerpoo2.

ETA: Maxi is up{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}