Respected Contributor

From Jac's FB: Thursday's Show Lineup

From Jac:

This is an "All about clothes" Post! Our Shows are this Thursday...11a.m. and 7p.m.....Most everything is NEW or Reorder(new colors)....Hooray!
11a.m
1.A great Zig Zag- Missoni inspired Tunic...I will be wearing the Blue/Blk and the other combo is Tobacco/Cream/Blk. It comes in Knit....really cool looking, kind of edgy. There is a short skirt in the same knit that is sexy. This fabric gives a little, so it is so easy to wear....it does not constrict.
2.The French Sailor Sweater...this I love...flat out Love. It comes in Ivory/Blk, Navy/Ivory and Red/Navy. I am ordering this for me and my sister...it has Gold signature buttons on the shoulders...very sharp sweater...comes in Cotton/Acrylic. Annoying that I am not wearing this in the show.
3. A- Line Unlined Denim Jacket with Gold Sig. buttons. This Jacket is easy and relaxed...yet it is slimming and just the right length. In Flag Blue, Red and White. Really... check this one out...
4. WK Short Sleeved Scoop Neck Sweater....Waist Whittler!!. Oh come on, we all love that! It has a Faux Placket down the front and Sig. Buttons. It is not expensive, but sure looks it...in White, Navy and Raspberry.
5. The Cropped Jean Pant in Cotton/Span Denim. Fun to wear and easy...in Indigo and White....perfect for the summer.
6. The NEW Milano Knit Zip Front Sweater Jacket....this is just superb...I will be wearing it in Yellow...also in White and Navy. It has 3/4 Sleeves...if you have the Short Sleeve Mock Neck...the colors match perfectly back to this great sweater. I will wear this alot as a Jacket...over a dress would be great. That really fills a need for me.
7. The NEW WK Tunic Sweater...3/4 Sleeve with a Placket on the sleeve & Sig Buttons on the sleeve. I am also annoyed that I am not wearing this in the show...OK...out of my system! It comes in Navy, Grass Green and Turq. Oh...it has slits on the side.
This will be a great show....I believe it is with Pat, but not sure.

7p.m.
1. The Embroidered Tunic, which is a reorder andI have loved this shirt. I will be wearing it in Blk/Dark Tan...it also comes in Blue/White, Wisteria/Turq and the NEW color is White/Red. Dress up or down...my look is with Capri Leggings.
2. Linea Leisure Cardi....the new color is White. It also comes in Blk, Malibu Blue, Perfectly Pink and Navy...I live in this....no apologies!
3. The Denim Vest....new colors...Pink, which I will be wearing and Bleached Denim. Also Navy and White. These Vests are really terrific...wear with a Maxi dress....it is as versatile as you want it to be. Very light weight. It also gives you a slimmer shape.
4. The Zig Zag Missoni inspired Maxi Dress....I will be wearing it in the Blue/White/Blk Combo and it also comes in Brown/Cream/Blk...this is a striking, flattering Maxi Dress...I think you will love it.
I am not great at descriptions, as you all know by now, but i know what I like. These shows are really a breath of Spring Air...Please go to Louie's blog...loius dellolio.com, for much better descriptions. We will be on with Leah. The Sneak Peeks you have all seen are now going to be shown...it is time!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: From Jac's FB: Thursday's Show Lineup

Thank you so much, Grace. I love the way Jac gets us pumped up!

Trusted Contributor

that link she posted does not take you to Louis' blog. Jac, please read and edit that.,

this is the correct link

Link

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Super Contributor

Both these shows are one hour in length, but one has 7 items and the other only has 4 items. ????? Do you think there will be a one time special?

Respected Contributor

On 4/7/2015 Goldie76 said:

Thank you so much, Grace. I love the way Jac gets us pumped up!

Me too, Goldie! I also like to know her pick of favorites.

I noticed the lace cardigan is missing in this lineup, so I'm assuming this is probably not an all-inclusive list.

vickybliss, I have no idea about a one time special. Maybe someone who knows QVC's ways can respond...

Frequent Contributor

I was wondering about the striped cardigans. Does anybody know if they will be available this visit? I think Louis said on his blog that the lace sleeve cardi will be available May 15.

Respected Contributor

On 4/7/2015 diane228 said:

I was wondering about the striped cardigans. Does anybody know if they will be available this visit? I think Louis said on his blog that the lace sleeve cardi will be available May 15.

Thanks, Diane228--I hadn't seen that date. Boy, that's kinda late. Of course, that's the one item that's high on my buy list!

Esteemed Contributor

It appears that there won't be either striped cardigans or lace sleeve cardigans during the April visit. QVC logic once again is a mystery. For 1/2 of the country, May is too late for long sleeves AND many of us have already blown our spring clothing budget and are prepping for high summer purchases.

Man, they make it hard to give them my money!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Me, too, diane. That is the striped sweater I was planning to take a chance on -- you know, from the front the stripes are interrupted by the buttons. Who cares about the rear view; I can't see it. LOL

Trusted Contributor

On 4/7/2015 Goldie76 said:

Me, too, diane. Who cares about the rear view; I can't see it. LOL

Thanks for the laugh, Goldie! That's my new motto!