Super Contributor

Milano stitch sweater are here

MILANO STITCH SWEATERS A265550 are up. I like the yellow but need fashion ideas on which colors it goes with besides white. Navy? Black?

Honored Contributor

Re: Milano stitch sweater are here

I have always like yellow and light to med gray together.

Contributor

Yet another unattractive QVC photo! On the fence for the white.
Honored Contributor

You can wear stone or beige or walnut with the yellow. Maybe navy.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 4/7/2015 bogeymama said: Yet another unattractive QVC photo! On the fence for the white.

Did you look at Louis' sneak peek on his website? The white is beautiful, and so nice to have a substantial white sweater that isn't see through. I have the first one and it still looks great, but I'm getting a new white one and the yellow since i already have the mock neck.

Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 bogeymama said: Yet another unattractive QVC photo! On the fence for the white.

I swear the Q must see someone in the hallway and say to them: C'mere we want you to put this on over what you are wearing, right this way.....{#emotions_dlg.blink}

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 4/7/2015 MarilynM said:

Did you look at Louis' sneak peek on his website? The white is beautiful, and so nice to have a substantial white sweater that isn't see through. I have the first one and it still looks great, but I'm getting a new white one and the yellow since i already have the mock neck.

Marilyn, I know we're the same height--where does the jacket hit you in length?

Respected Contributor

On 4/7/2015 GraceCO said:

Dear Grace, I tried my old one on with a pair of my Linea gab pants with slant pockets, and the sweater came down to the bottom of the pocket so I guess that would be called mid hip? The new and older one are supposed to be the same length.

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 MarilynM said:
On 4/7/2015 GraceCO said:

Dear Grace, I tried my old one on with a pair of my Linea gab pants with slant pockets, and the sweater came down to the bottom of the pocket so I guess that would be called mid hip? The new and older one are supposed to be the same length.

Thanks, Marilyn. I'm thinking of getting one in white to throw over sleeveless dresses. I'm hoping it's a lighter weight than the notch collar cardigan A263783. Do you own both jackets?

<form id="frmProductDetail" action="" method="post" name="frmProductDetail"></form>
Esteemed Contributor

I had to get the yellow and the yellow lace top looked so nice together over on LD's blog. I already have the yellow cardigan and yellow mock neck.