Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Denim Vest - New Colours Perfectly Pink & Bleached Denim!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE WHITE DENIM VEST”</h3>

ZEBRA

…………………………..The DENIM VEST, A252356, is returning in one of the most, if not the most, popular colors….WHITE…….The vest is an item you wear over everything….T shirts, sweaters, shirts and dresses. It is also an item you wear UNDER jackets and coats. It is an item to be worn all year long…………There are many many types and qualities of denim….hundreds and maybe even thousands. There are fabric companies that are devoted to only making denim…..The mind boggles just how many varieties there are. There are different weaves….there are different finishes, different washes and different weights of denim. Denim has come a long way since Levi’s denim we all grew up with……There was a question if this was actually denim…..YES…..it is. It may not be the denim you are used to, but it is a legitimate denim. This is a LIGHT WEIGHT denim, so it is suitable to wear all year long….especially in the summer. For those of you who are new to the vest….it is a cotton/span….it is unlined, and there are NO pockets…..no bulk….. It is shaped, and has a zip front and two flaps with SIGNATURE LOGO buttons. It also has back tabs and buttons….so if you wish to have it smaller at the bottom you simply move the button. Vests are usually considered “accessory pieces”, but when worn on its’ own, with a bottom of your choice, it becomes an integral part of your wardrobe………The WHITE VEST has GOLD SIGNATURE BUTTONS, and a GOLD ZIPPER…..Above, I have it shown just two ways ,out of a myriad of possibilities…..both are of sneak peeks to come. The first shows the white vest over the RED and NAVY FRENCH SAILOR SWEATER and a pair of jeans. The second shows the vest over a new WHITE WK S/S sweater with gold signature buttons down the front and the navy BOHO SKIRT A70208………..To accessorize both looks I have chosen my SIGNATURE LOGO NECKLACES in GOLD, J320468, and the GOLD SIGNATURE LOGO EARRING, J320884 [a look that Chanel made so famous]….my GOLD PANTHER LINK , or my GOLD and WHITE ENAMEL watches will finish the looks…….The last time I sold this vest it went very quickly, and it took a full year to bring it back, so if this is something that you have your eye on…..don’t blink or it will be gone again………………………….enjoy………………………….much Love………………………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLEACHED DENIM VEST”</h3>

vest

…………..BLEACHED BLUE DENIM is the second new color being offered in the vest. If you have already received the BLEACHED denim jacket,A232350, which by the way looks great over the vest, you may have noticed how soft the fabric is compared to the other colors. That is due to the BLEACHING of the fabric which creates this softer finish.. This is a wonderful soft blue color. It is not washed out, nor does it have a distressed look as some bleached denims do. The color is relatively even throughout. The buttons and zipper on the Bleached Denim are gold. Above, I have the Ivory WK s/s mock neck sweater, A251584, with the LINEA LEISURE LONG SKIRT, A262069. Those that have ordered it have all given it 5 star reviews. I think it’s going to be a sleeper……navy [above] and black are the colors……..Tropical accessories are required….The GOLD FISH pendant and the long GOLD PALM FROND necklace, add just the right whimsy to this summertime outfit……………………………..enjoy……………….much Love…………………………………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE PERFECTLY PINK DENIM VEST”</h3>

ZEBRA2

…………………………..PERFECTLY PINK in anything seems to be everyone’s favorite……and I’m sure the vest will not be an exception. The P.P. is one of the NEW colors added to the vest this season, and it really is a wonderful accent color. Above, I have it shown two very different ways. On the left, with the new White and Black French Sailor’s sweater and my Black cotton shorts that many of you already own…..add a pair of Black & White sneakers and you have a very snappy little look…..or……for my more fashion forward Fashionistas…..I have it layered over my NAVY TANK TUNIC with the ASYMMETRIC HEM, which is one of the new colors coming this spring….and my Cotton/Span Capri legging in NAVY, also coming back this spring……….The Signature Logo necklace and Earring or the new DEW DROP PENDANT and EARRING set, J320890 in the P. Pink work perfectly with either outfit………..”Pretty in Pink”……….I think so…………………..enjoy………………….much Love……………………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE INDIGO DENIM VEST”</h3>

ZEBRA1

………………INDIGO is another color this vest was avail in that sold out in a flash, and it too has been reordered., Above, you can see it worn UNDER the WHITE JEAN JACKET, and they are light enough to layer!. I would recommend perhaps trying the two pieces on together….with and without the shoulder pads in the jacket……..sometimes it makes a difference in the fit of the two worn together.. In the photos above I have chosen the SIGNATURE LOGO necklace, J320468, in the SILVER/GOLD combination, along with the bold hoop earring, J288005. This is a case where mixed color metals definitely works. On the bottom is a cropped denim pant…also coming this spring…..patience……..they will all have their own sneak peeks at the appropriate time……………………….enjoy………………….much Love……………………………..Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Denim Vest - New Colours Perfectly Pink & Bleached Denim!

I love vests.... and that one's cute. Thanks for sharing!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I like them all, but the bleached is probably suited better for me. Wish I could just order them all, but that won't work for the budget....and haven't seen all the other sneak peeks yet so have to contain myself. Thanks for posting.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

I love them all!
Honored Contributor

I am too busty to look good in vests so they are not for me but I love that French sailor sweater!

Respected Contributor

I do not have a vest....who's got one and how to wear it? All I think about is Norton from the Honeymooners show way back when
Respected Contributor

I just don't see a vest working for me in the spring/summer--way too hot. I routinely wear them in the winter months--they're a staple in the Rocky Mountains.

Honored Contributor

I wish I would have bought the a Signature Necklace and earring in gold instead of silver. Seka, have you worn one gold and one silver Signature Logo Necklace, together, yet? I remember you bought all of them. If you've mixed them, how do they look together?

Respected Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Mindy D said:

I wish I would have bought the a Signature Necklace and earring in gold instead of silver. Seka, have you worn one gold and one silver Signature Logo Necklace, together, yet? I remember you bought all of them. If you've mixed them, how do they look together?

Mindy, I have all three nd have worn the gold with the silver and I like it. There is the gold/silver combination that works with all of them, so you might want to try that one to be sure.

Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2015 MarilynM said:
On 3/29/2015 Mindy D said:

Mindy, I have all three nd have worn the gold with the silver and I like it. There is the gold/silver combination that works with all of them, so you might want to try that one to be sure.

Mindy D - When I wear the Goldtone with the Silvertone, I prefer to double the Necklaces. If I am wearing either the Goldtone or Silvertone long - then I prefer to wear with the Two-Tone.